121

☆ 121. Chapter 121 Suction

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 121

The stone statue that blinked under suction

, Lu Baiqing, sneered slightly, his hand was pressed against his lips and he turned his face away, his body trembling slightly.

Xiao Linqi, this is indeed the standard for a great villain.

Xiao Linqi glanced at him lightly and said: "Don't laugh at me, I think you are also a big grievance."

Lu Baiqing, who was suppressing laughter, stiffened, sighed and said quietly: "This is probably fate." A cheating fate.

Yang Lieque said: "If you give me another chance to choose, I will definitely evolve into a normal body shape."

Xiao Linqi said euphemistically: "But I like your current body shape very much."

Yang Lieque flapped its hands sadly. Wings: "You think I'm too big when you're eating, and when you need to carry things or go out, you think I'm just the right size to carry you. Oh, oh, oh, oh, I'm the one who's wronged you."

Lu Baiqing: "...But why did you evolve into this size at that time? Do you have any obsession with growing up?"

Yang Lieque didn't know it himself, his eyes were blank, and that was it when he came back to his senses.

Xiao Linqi squatted down and touched the fur on the Yang Lieque's back: "Don't be sad. I'll take a look at the sea later to see if I can get an ink manatee..."

"Okay!" The Yang Lieque regained its energy instantly. .

Lu Baiqing: "..." A pure foodie.

After wandering around the crack again to confirm that there was no dead air, they left the sea and the Sunsparrow landed at the entrance of the Eastern Base.

At this time, there were a lot of people coming and going at the entrance of Dongfang Base. Most of them were in uniform or in a team, and they were all busy with matters in the sea area.

They were about to go in, but An Yue happened to be at the door. When An Yue saw Xiao Linqi and Lu Baiqing, he took them in directly.

"Did you just go to the sea area?" An Yue asked.

Xiao Linqi and Lu Baiqing both nodded.

"Let me ask, have you two discovered anything?" An Yue asked seriously.

Lu Baiqing glanced at Xiao Linqi, and Xiao Linqi said: "There may be good news."

An Yue made a gesture of listening.

"The good news is that I found that those monsters may have been trapped by something on that island and couldn't get out," Xiao Linqi said, "But it's just a guess. In addition, according to my bloodline reaction and some ancient book records, there may be It's the legendary extinct elf forest."

An Yue tightened her hand holding the instrument board, and a look of astonishment appeared on her calm and serious expression.

After a while, he came to his senses, grabbed Xiao Linqi's hand, led her forward, and brought her into a black car. He was about to close the door and said to the driver: "Go directly to the city..." "

Empty! "

A hand with veins on the back blocked the car door that was about to be closed. Lu Baiqing's expression was expressionless but his expression was gloomy, which scared An Yue.