144

☆ 144. Chapter 144 Trap

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 144 Trap

It sounds like tonight is the last big boss.

What is Xiao Linqi thinking? These excited people dont know. They only know that the monsters in the Valley of the Dead were dealt with by Xiao Linqi and Lu Baiqing. The official data has been released. , the death energy retreated more than half the distance, and in a short period of time, they no longer had to worry about the death energy monster hitting their doorstep one morning.

Tonight is destined to be a night of joy.

Chen Bigui and others had received the news that Xiao Linqi and the others were back, and rushed over immediately. Facing the sullen Chen Bigui, Xiao Linqi felt a little guilty, and forced a smile to pretend that she didn't see Chen Bigui's downcast face, and walked over to hug the old man. The young man's voice was very lively: "Grandma, I'm back!"

Chen Bigui looked disgusted and said angrily: "Did you know to call me grandma when you came back? Why didn't you remember when you went?"

Xiao Yu faced Xiao Linqi from behind. The winking and gesturing with hands and feet indicated that Chen Bigui was very angry after learning the news.

Xiao Linqi's heart skipped a beat and she immediately acted coquettishly: "Grandma~"

"Really, you'll run around when your wings get stiff. If something happens to you, what will I do?" Chen Bigui said, feeling angry and worried at the same time. Pushing away Xiao Linqi who was holding her, she checked whether her grandson was injured.

Xiao Linqi opened his hands for her to check, and said: "I am not injured." The external injuries were healed in Yuanzhou Forest, and the internal injuries were similar. He said that there were many spiritual plants in the inheritance beads that could assist in the treatment.

Chefs from the entire base gathered in the largest square. Some of the dishes were prepared in advance and just needed to be heated. The people serving the dishes shuttled between the tables, smiling everywhere they looked.

Xiao Linqi looked up at the sky from time to time, so frequently that it was difficult for people at the same table with him not to notice.

Zhou Dingde felt guilty and sat several seats away from Xiao Linqi. Seeing Xiao Linqi frequently looking at the sky, he was so curious that he told the people next to him to ask.

Before the person he entrusted spoke, Xiao Yu couldn't help but ask: "Brother, what do you always look up at?"

Everyone at the table pricked up their ears to listen.

Xiao Linqi said casually: "Look at the moon, the moon is very round today, and the yellow light is beautiful, right?"

Everyone looked up at the sky. Indeed, in the middle of the month, the moon is round, and the cold light is very bright, like a halo around it. Turn on layers of light.

"Time flies so fast, and the Mid-Autumn Festival is getting closer and closer. This year's Mid-Autumn Festival must be held well," Liu Qianzhi sighed, "I haven't had a good holiday in the past two years

." Zhou Dingde felt that Liu Qianzhi was not rigorous: " It's been a few months since you said it was close."

Lu Baiqing leaned forward and whispered in Xiao Linqi's ear: "Are you worried that it will come tonight?"

Xiao Linqi nodded slightly, leaned over and whispered: "There are so many people , it will definitely choose this time."

And they gathered so densely, it would be unreasonable for the foreign god of death not to choose this time to come.