68

☆ 68. Chapter 68 Burning the Tower

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 68 Burning the Tower

from the Transaction of Alien Beasts & Amplified Version of the Black Group

The security personnel of the White Tower wanted to rescue Xu Dekun, but they were all tied up and thrown aside by Xiao Linqi's vines.

"Where are my parents?" Lu Baiqing restrained her anger and suppressed her surprise.

Xu Dekun was still restless while being tied up by Xiao Linqi's vines, and shouted excitedly: "Xu Xiaoyu, you are from the White Tower! How could you tell him such an important matter without any conditions?"

In fact, some of the upper-level base officials nearby also Thinking this way, at least for now, help the southern base and make such a request that is not too excessive...

Xu Xiaoyu rolled his eyes: "Which of the things you have done can be made public? And you have been ostracizing me these years, of course I I also want to take revenge."

He didn't dare to look at Lu Baiqing and looked to the side: "Your parents are in the Eastern Base. They are exiles. They are on the system blacklist. They couldn't get in originally. I helped them get in. Yes, I have been sending supplies to them one after another... So for the sake of me secretly helping your parents, can you help the southern base? There are too many Zerg, and many innocent ordinary people will die."

Lu Baiqing did not respond. , walked straight towards Xu Dekun, his wings flew out of a black water, corroding the vines that tied Xu Dekun, and then dragged Xu Dekun into the white tower step by step.

His momentum was so terrifying that no one dared to stop him. Everyone watched helplessly as he dragged Xu Dekun into the White Tower and closed the door of the White Tower.

"What does he want to do?"

"What should we do now? Will he agree to help us?"

Liu Cunliang walked quickly to Xu Xiaoyu and cursed: "I asked you to exercise a long time ago. You stay in the laboratory every day. Even Xu Dekun beat you." But it's so embarrassing!"

Xu Xiaoyu rolled his eyes: "You have trained so well, so you still have to rely on the weapons I developed."

Suddenly, screams came from the white tower, making people with different thoughts tremble. , the screams were still intermittent, and judging from the timbre, they came from different people.

Xiao Linqi smelled the smell of blood in the White Tower and looked gloomy.

Liu Qianzhi walked over, and Xiao Linqi looked over. He kept a certain safe distance from the black-robed creature, and said politely and respectfully: "Can we make a deal? As long as you can drive away the Zerg in the base and help us cross the border. After this difficult situation, we will try our best to satisfy you whatever you want."

Xiao Linqi chuckled, and a slightly dull voice came from under the hood: "Is it okay if I want some people?"

Liu Qianzhi was not nervous and took his time. Said: "The matter of Lu Baiqing... To be honest, we only found out after the matter was a foregone conclusion. For the common interests of mankind, we did not punish Xu Dekun and the others... If you want to pursue it, I can give you my life." , I just ask you to save the ordinary people who have nothing to do with this matter." With

a solemn expression, he knelt directly on the ground, and there were exclamations from behind.

"City Lord, no!"