23

☆ 23. Chapter 23 The battle is overfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 23: Quasi

Tou who failed after the battle & the insect tree spirit core

awakened. The young man's body was covered with ancient runes. They twisted, and finally disappeared unwillingly, flowing onto the transparent pointed wings. Xiao Linqi's body remained unchanged, but his hair It grew a little, so he pinched a handful, and his heart was racing when he saw it.

Green, the tips of his hair turned green.

If you want to live a decent life, you have to have a little green on your head.

It came true, he now feels better physically and mentally than ever before, and he can knock away the spider monster with one punch.

The wind rustled and the water became cold. The warrior was gone and never returned. After Xiao Linqi stood up, the wind blew for a few seconds and he felt a tragic mood inexplicably. He glanced at the sleeping black ball and picked up his arms. It kissed its forehead.

"My dear, dad will definitely come back." Xiao Linqi said sadly.

Zheng Lingmu: "You... do you think we will lose even before we fight?"

"No," Xiao Linqi stretched out her hand to press the back of her neck and moved her head, "Life must have a sense of ritual.

" After that, Xiao Linqi did a few stretching movements and flew towards the edge of the forest.

Pregnant Spirit Wood: It doesn’t like this ritual very much.

The flow of runes on Heituan's forehead stopped, and the golden color that was originally squeezed by black to only one-tenth of the space finally stopped shrinking and maintained its current balance.

"Ji..."

Xiao Linqi went on the road alone, quickly walking through the forest. He was lying if he said he wasn't nervous. His Adam's apple slipped, his expression tightened, and his heartbeat was so strong that it was about to jump out of his throat.

The words Zerg, Corpse Worm, and Parasite were connected together, and many horrific scenes from movies flashed through his mind. Those movie-like scenes were about to appear in his reality.

Flying through the woods, the field of vision gradually widened, and the sound exploded in front, and various sounds made the air tremble.

Flying over the last tree blocking his view, Xiao Linqi finally saw clearly the battle situation and both sides of the battle. After seeing a "unit" on the opposite side, he shivered subconsciously, and a spiritual vine materialized on his hand, and he made a "pop" Just throw it away.

Those were zombies, ferocious-looking zombies.

It's so damn scary.

Xiao Linqi was in shock. There were zombies in front of her. Their roars made people's scalp numb. They were more terrifying than the ferocious-looking monster next to them controlled by corpse bugs.

He whipped it down in horror and took away a bunch of zombies. A lucky bug was pulled out of the heart of a corpse and was trampled to death by a white-bone monster next to it.

Xiao Linqi calmed herself down and gasped with her mouth slightly open, but her pupils were still trembling slightly.

"Yo yo!" The mermaid's voice came from the right. Xiao Linqi kicked away the monster that was coming towards her. She turned around and saw the mermaid sitting on a big white goose fighting an alien.