80

☆ 80. Chapter 80 Burnt Corpse

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 80: Burnt Corpse

Who do you think is in charge here?

Yang Linchuan held back his anger and asked, "What's the matter?"

"You guys have bad character."

Yang Lin couldn't bear it anymore. He slapped the table in anger and stood up suddenly: "I've tolerated you for a long time! Don't think that you will never be able to bear it. So safe!"

A terrifying aura filled the air, and Yang Linchuan suddenly broke into a cold sweat. He maintained an angry posture, his expression was stiff, and his eyes were filled with fear.

There was no thought of fighting at all, only the instinct to escape, the farther away the better.

Other people were also affected, all sweating profusely and looking frightened.

"Do I look too talkative?" Lu Baiqing asked expressionlessly.

Xiao Linqi was still leaning on the six-tailed demon fox, as if she didn't feel the pressure released by Lu Baiqing, and smiled brightly; "I forgot to tell you, when you hired people to kill Su Kai in the Yuanzhou Forest, I was the one who saved him. They."

As he said that, he also released his pressure, suppressing it at around the sixth level, which was enough to shock the people of Qinglong Society.

The coercion this guy unleashed in his own store some time ago was clearly at level four, or at most level five, according to the spies' information. How come it actually reached level six today?

A sixth-level evolver? ! Besides Wei Jie, Xiao Linqishi was the second evolver to reach the sixth level, comparable to a seventh-level superpower.

Several people's faces were green and red, and sweat flowed down the side of Yang Linchuan's face, falling to the ground.

Wei Shenru tried to smooth things over, forcing a smile, but his voice weakened under the pressure of the two of them: "Um... peace is the most important thing when doing business, right?"

Lin Yingyin silently moved to the side and sat at the far edge. .

None of the people standing behind could bear the pressure in this space, and all of them knelt on the ground.

Xiao Linqi looked at them with a smile. There was no smile in his eyes, and his amber eyes were cold: "Hiring someone to commit murder, what will the base sentence be?"

Yang Linchuan's eyes widened, this guy wouldn't think so?

Lin Yingyin said silently: "Expelled from the base and put on the system blacklist."

Yang Linchuan looked sideways and looked at Lin Yingyin with terrifying eyes, his eyeballs covered with red bloodshot eyes.

Wei Shenru's heart sank more and more. The situation was completely unexpected. They just came to discuss business and show Lu Bai's love. How could it develop like this? He swallowed and continued to smooth things over: "Now in the Evernight Season, life is not easy for everyone, and there is a shortage of talents. Lin Chuan is at the sixth level no matter how you say it, and he can make a lot of contributions to the base."

The base's treatment of Yang Linchuan must have made him Atoning for one's sins, this is a sixth-level superpower. It will be difficult to expel him from the base. If he gets into trouble, the sixth-level strength is not just for show. Moreover, expelling a sixth-level superpower from the base will be a huge blow to the southern base. It's also a loss.