133

☆ 133. Chapter 133 Flirting

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 133 Flirting

to the Capital & Confidence at the Meeting

After the two came up, a staff member here came over immediately.

"Mr. Xiao, Mr. Lu, please come here." The young staff led Xiao Linqi and Lu Baiqing to the door of an office, knocked on the door, and said: "Minister Li, Mr. Xiao and Mr. Lu are here. "

Okay, come in."

The staff opened the door and said to Xiao Linqi and Lu Baiqing: "Please come in."

The two walked in.

There is a middle-aged man sitting on the sofa in this office, and the person standing next to him should be a bodyguard.

After Xiao Linqi and Lu Baiqing walked in, the middle-aged man sitting on the sofa stood up. His attitude was not pretentious at all. He was very enthusiastic and approachable. He came over, shook their hands in turn, and said: "I've heard about your name for a long time. , I finally met you today. You are more imposing in person than in the photos."

"Minister Li?" Xiao Linqi said.

"Yes, it's me. I'm the one who contacted you on the phone," Minister Li said, raising his hand to indicate for them to sit down on the sofa. "Let me introduce myself. I am the director of the Monitoring Department of the Special Countermeasures Bureau. At present, the domestic monitoring of alien creatures is We are partly responsible for the investigation, as well as the reporting data and so on."

Xiao Linqi smiled and said: "You are very powerful. You are the minister at such a young age."

Minister Li touched his hair: "I am not young anymore, you are the ones. You are really powerful at such a young age."

Lu Baiqing said: "Minister Li came here to ask us about various data on the Zerg?"

Minister Li nodded: "There are considerations in this regard, of course, there are other things, and There are many things I want to ask. If possible, how about coming with me to the General Administration? In the capital, we will make arrangements for food, drink and fun."

Xiao Linqi pondered for a moment, and said in a calm voice what shocked Minister Li: "I have a deal here I want to do it with the General Bureau. What do you think of the strange beasts in Yuanzhou Forest? Does the General Bureau of Special Countermeasures want to rent them as combat power?" "

W-what did you say?" Minister Li's voice trembled in shock.

Xiao Linqi clasped his hands and said calmly: "That's what I just meant. My experience here in Spring City, as well as other cities where local ability users were deployed, resulted in heavy casualties caused by the Zerg, made me feel that there is a lack of resources in the north. People with special abilities, and they are very lacking. Your lack of combat power should be a headache, right? Especially Minister Li, who is in charge of statistics." Does

this person know what he is talking about? Minister Li's pupils were trembling slightly and his heart was pounding. The bodyguards standing behind him also had dull and shocked expressions.

Alien beasts as combat power? Only contracted alien beasts will listen to humans, but alien beasts can only be contracted when they are slimes. The alien beasts that come from the space rift are all adult beasts, and it is impossible to contract. Most of their contracts The exotic beasts are all transported from the south at great expense, and each one is very precious.