10

☆ 10. Chapter 10 Dormitory

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 10 Dormitory

Jianglong Bajiao

As soon as he entered, he smelled a musty smell and a fishy smell. Without even thinking about it, he knew that the smell came from animals. Xiao Linqi was carrying the bucket, and something bad came to her mind. premonition.

His dormitory is on the third floor.

Xiao Linqi went upstairs. The corridor was normal, except for the dust. Sunlight poured in from the skylight, and the dust particles in the air were so numerous that it made people's scalp numb.

When walking to the second floor, there was a noise from a dormitory next to it, like the sound of some creature crawling on something. The brain automatically compensated for the vision from hearing. The blurry mollusk made Xiao Linqi's arms slightly goosebumps.

He now only has a leaf around his waist and no clothes to block it.

He quickened his pace and rushed to the third floor.

The third floor was quiet. A gust of wind blew by, making the leaves rustle. After the wind stopped, the rustling sound remained. Xiao Linqi turned to look at the source of the sound. Her left hand, which was not holding anything, was ready.

If that thing dares to pounce, he will whip it out and come up with a plan to get off to a good start.

"Whoosh!"

The thing between the branches came over. It rushed out at an extremely fast speed. Xiao Linqi whipped it down, and with a "whoosh" sound, it accurately hit the thing that rushed towards it.

A black thing fell to the ground. It seemed to be very elastic and bounced twice. It landed on its face because its wings were on it.

Xiao Linqi: "??!" She was shocked.

Without saying a word, he threw away the crime tools and picked up Heituanzi from the ground. When he turned it over, he saw a red mark running through Heituan's face from top to bottom. Xiao Linqi took a breath.

Black Tuan opened his eyes, tears streaming down his face: "Chichi! Chichi! Chichichi..."

I didn't know what it was saying, but looking at the way it was crying and glaring at me fiercely, I judged that it was probably scolding. He, Xiao Linqi, apologized sincerely: "I'm sorry."

"Jijijiji!" Heituan scolded louder, his tears seemed to be physiological, and he scolded fiercely.

Xiao Linqi felt guilty and listened to Heituan scolding her. Although she didn't understand, she pretended to understand.

"I won't do it next time. Really, I will definitely give it to you next time the ginseng fruit from Yun Ling Mu becomes more mature." Xiao Linqi said in a good voice.

All in all, he hit a one-day-old child... When Xiao Linqi thought of this, she suddenly felt even more sinful.

She was only one day old, and he slapped her to the ground.

"Jiji." Heituan reluctantly agreed, still pouting, looking still very angry.

Xiao Linqi I breathed a sigh of relief, calmed down and discovered one thing. When I was grabbing ginseng fruits yesterday, this kid couldn't fly very fast. How could he fly so fast after just one night?

so amazing.

Xiao Linqi held the black ball and turned around slightly to observe it, which made the black ball impatient. He flapped his wings and flapped away the withered bird. Xiao Linqi grabbed its hand and flew to Xiao Linqi's head, squatting still. .