78

☆ 78. Chapter 78 Childish

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 78 Childishness

is just a problem with the brain

. After Lu Baiqing came out of the shower, Xiao Linqi was sitting in the living room. When she saw him from the side, she narrowed her eyes slightly and saw the two holes in the back of the bathrobe. She leaned on the armrest of the sofa and smiled: "Let's All the universal bathrobes have two holes for the wings."

Lu Baiqing looked over and said subconsciously: "I can't wear yours, the largest size in this cabinet is too small."

Xiao Linqi's smile changed in a second. Shen.

Lu Baiqing raised her hand to wipe her hair. She opened her bathrobe wide and exposed obvious chest muscles. Following the owner's movements, the muscles swelled, and some rising water vapor filled the air, making his angular face slightly softer, and so did his eyes.

Xiao Linqi said: "I've been watching some videos of hairstyles recently..."

"No," Lu Baiqing blurted out, "Don't try to harm my hair again." It finally grew long.

"Tsk," Xiao Linqi stood up from the sofa, "I have prepared things that I can use. I bought clothes in several sizes, but since you said these are small, you have to prepare them yourself. Come on, bring some of the clothes you left in the dormitory or buy some new ones."

There are hotels and dormitories on the Alien Beast Trading Building, which are specially designed for the Alien Beasts who work there, and Lu Baiqing also lives there.

"Yeah."

Xiao Linqi was stunned. This guy's personality really changed frequently. He was extremely clingy just now, and now he is cold again. He said a word: "I'm going to take a shower."

Lu Baiqing sat on the sofa. Wiping her hair, she quietly turned her head and saw Xiao Linqi disappearing after walking around the corner.

Xiao Linqi had nothing to do after he came out of the shower. He started playing with his mobile phone. He wanted to suppress his strength, so he didn't practice at all. There was no such thing as absorbing spiritual power.

But when he saw Lu Baiqing meditating cross-legged, the alarm bell rang in his mind: "What are you doing?"

Lu Baiqing opened his eyes, but he was confused about Xiao Linqi's doubts: "You don't need to practice?" "

...I don't need to. ," Xiao Linqi paused and walked over, her serious face full of surprise, "I forgot to ask before, is there another personality in your body? Or it is obviously not your consciousness."

Lu Baiqing He said: "No."

Xiao Linqi refused to give up: "Really not?"

"Really not," Lu Baiqing raised her hand and pushed Xiao Linqi away, whose face was about to hit his, "You have? This is because you don't Is it because of cultivation?"

Xiao Linqi sat on the armrest of the single sofa where Lu Baiqing was sitting, and fell into deep thought: "Why do you have me when you don't have me? Aren't they the same..." Could

it be that they are actually different?

"What's your problem?" Lu Baiqing lowered his legs and asked solemnly, "Is it serious?"

"It's not a matter of seriousness..." Looking at Lu Baiqing's serious expression, Xiao Linqi didn't know what to say. , "I think there is something wrong with my inherited memory. It seems to have given birth to its own consciousness. Your inherited memory does not have this kind of consciousness, right?"