118

☆ 118. Chapter 118 Treatment

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 118: Healing

Space Cracks at Sea & Barrel

Xiao Linqi has been paying attention to the matter of death energy recently, and accidentally distracted her mind too much. Long Qianlin directly broke through the long-range obstacle and got close to him.

"Xiao Linqi"

roared with extreme anger and joy. Long Qianlin smashed Xiao Linqi's face fiercely, and his fist broke through the air. There was a wind visible to the naked eye, and his power instantly increased to the extreme level of terror.

Ordinary people might lose half of their lives if they get punched.

Those watching could not help but become worried.

"This will disfigure you..."

"No, I really like Xiao Linqi's face."

"He is at level seven, and his physical fitness is different from ours."

"Boom"

Long Qianlin punched the people around him. There was only a loud "bang", and I wanted to see, but a burst of dust was raised at the scene, blocking everyone's view, making people scratch their hearts and lungs. Everyone stared at the dusty place attentively.

Suddenly, a figure flew out of the smoke at high speed. If you look closely, he looked relatively strong. It was obviously Long Qianlin. He flew out!

Some people lamented and some cheered.

A gust of wind blew away all the smoke and dust. The elf covered one side of his face and opened dozens of circular magic circles in front of him with his other hand.

"This... is such an unexpected development. Player Xiao Linqi not only received the attack but also knocked away player Long Qianlin!" The host picked up the microphone and spoke out first.

"Damn it." Long Qianlin stood up from the ground. Just now, the wind of his fist had clearly touched Xiao Linqi, but the guy opened dozens of magic circles in an instant, and the strong wind melted his attack and knocked him out. .

Just now, I was only paying attention to the attack, but it didn't seem like it, and my body was firmly hit by that close range blow.

Long Qianlin spit out a mouthful of blood, and his expression became more and more irritable. It was impossible, how could he not be able to defeat a person with elven blood? The dragon blood was obviously the strongest.

Xiao Linqi felt the burning pain on her face and frowned slightly. She was distracted just now. As this state lasted longer, the call from the other side of the sea became clearer and clearer, and some specific words could be heard.

They are all in the language of alien beasts, twisted negative words, filled with negative energy in an instant.

Xiao Linqi looked at Long Qianlin. That guy was stronger today than last time, and it was expected to be a while. He was a little anxious, scratching his injured side of the face nervously with his fingers, his eyes gloomy.

Lu Baiqing found that Xiao Linqi's attack rhythm had changed. Based on his experience, Xiao Linqi became irritable.

It was not visible from the auditorium. It was blocked by the auditorium opposite. He could only see the sky. Lu Baiqing looked at the direction of the seaside for a while, closed his eyes and used his mental power to explore carefully. He felt nothing. He took it back depressedly. Mental strength.