146

☆ 146. Chapter 146 Doting

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 146: Doting on

You. This new look

is really unique. It is not just a trap. It is a direct degradation to the ancient barren area, with no grass growing. In the core area in front, not to mention a wreckage, not even half a leaf can be seen.

Thick smoke was still pouring out of the pit, and the clods of soil were turned into sand and flowed in, like quicksand.

Finished? Xiao Linqi recovered from her daze and slowly flew over.

The spatial fluctuations were obvious, and the probability of success of the plan was high. Xiao Linqi's flight path was swaying, and he observed his surroundings.

Lu Baiqing dusted off the sand and other powder on her body, and she looked disgraced. When Xiao Linqi saw Lu Baiqing's face that looked like it had been smoked, and some of the ends of her hair that had been permed, she couldn't help but burst into laughter.

Lu Baiqing's tone was unhappy and her voice was low: "Why are you laughing?"

Xiao Linqi put the back of her hand against her lips and slowly stopped laughing: "Your new look is so unique."

Lu Baiqing fiddled with his hair, and a pile of powder dust was thrown up in the air.

"How's the situation?" Lu Baiqing looked towards the place where he was standing. There was smoke billowing there, but he could clearly see that there was no standing or kneeling figure inside.

The aura of the alien god of death was covered by the pure life aura of the Elf King, and the desolate scene had a sense of tranquility.

One after another, moving beasts slowly came over to check the situation. They did not come close, but watched from a distance, vaguely surrounding this location.

Xiao Linqi mentally reached out and scanned the surroundings. There was no body that had lost any signs of life. He breathed a sigh of relief. He did not feel the breath of the foreign god of death after this circle, just like the feeling in the center of the big pit of an inverted cone. to strong spatial fluctuations.

This fluctuation is slowly slowing down and returning to normal.

The earth snake swam over slowly, with several burn-like marks on its body. Xiao Linqi looked sideways and raised her hand to help it briefly heal a bleeding wound.

"How's it going?" The six-tailed demon fox came out from behind the earth snake, "Did the plan succeed?"

Xiao Linqi pressed his temples. He was still feeling sick, so he pressed his temples to make himself concentrate better.

"Consider it a success," Xiao Linqi said, his voice low and hoarse, revealing obvious fatigue and discomfort. He frowned, "According to the plan, use the light ball containing the power of the Elf King to blow up the guy's clone. Then cut off its connection with the outside world and seal that space."

"The first light ball explodes, and the second light ball blocks it?"

Xiao Linqi nodded: "Yes, you can trace the space where its body is from the clone. , although we can't kill it, we can seal the road." On Xiao Linqi's tired face, only one pair of eyes were very bright, which showed the great satisfaction and joy of succeeding in his treacherous conspiracy.

But to deal with that kind of guy, this shouldn't be considered treachery, but justice.

A voice as breathy as a gossamer came from far away: "Are you sure that space is really sealed..." When

everyone looked over, Xiao Linqi's eyelids twitched, and the six-tailed demon fox's forehead and temples twitched. He strode over and took the mermaid. The tail was saved from the ground phoenix.

"I think you want to hurt her more seriously." The six-tailed demon fox said angrily, squatting down to check the mermaid's condition.

Di Feng, this naughty kid, directly grabbed the mermaid's tail and dragged the mermaid over.

Although the mermaid looked pale and fragile, she was actually very resistant to beatings. The six-tailed demon fox checked and found that there were almost no skin injuries caused by the drag of the earth phoenix. The skin on her face seemed soft and delicate and could easily be scratched. In fact, Shangdi Feng dragged him violently all the way, and the mermaid moved with his face on the ground without breaking his skin.

Di Feng said feebly: "You are just too careful. According to human terms...overly concerned? Doting?" The

six-tailed demon fox couldn't hold it back and swung its tail over, making it unsteady and unsteady. The ground phoenix was knocked down directly.

"Ah..."

Lu Baiqing looked at this scene, twitched the corner of his mouth, touched his face randomly a few times, and randomly removed the dust, sand, and other things on his face. It looked like it shouldn't be that dark, and flew towards the pit.

He hovered over the center of the pit and looked down. Xiao Linqi flew over and scanned it again with his mental power. He turned to Lu Baiqing and said, "How do you feel now?" The

author has something to say,

and the feeling is heating up. I'm confused, I don't want to work, orz clearly plans to write the finale tonight.

There are 10 small red envelopes in the comment section of this chapter.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] Restarting the protagonists way of survival , [Danmei] The Long Night of the Wild Star , [Danmei] Young and frivolous , [Danmei] Just in time for the moonlight , [Danmei] Tsunayoshi expressed great praise , [Danmei] The lost dog , [Danmei] [Full-time Hunter] Seems fake but true , [Danmei] [Curse Return + Dragon Clan] can only remove a little bit , [Danmei] Social Animal Code , [Danmei] Walking Corpse Syndrome

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top