17

☆ 17. Chapter 17 Differentiationfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 17: Differentiation

Why do mermaids evolve in the forest

!

This is what all the monsters are thinking at this time. The crazy belief sweeps through the individual and resonates with the collective. In the light green spiritual mist, a god-like creature stands on the top of the tree, as if standing on a throne, with lowered eyes scanning Passing each monster, the corners of his lips were raised slightly, revealing a faint smile.

The amber eyes were now dyed dark green, but the vibrant color was a bit hazy, and the awakened bloodline instinct subconsciously affected the monsters.

"Evolve." The handsome young man spoke softly with his thin lips, slightly distorted, and his voice was too soft to sound like a real person, but the words with spiritual power were clearly conveyed to every monster's ears.

The roars of the beasts come and go, the strong wind spreads, and the multiple pressures are superimposed on each other, making the sound huge, majestic and majestic.

The forest goes to the east, across the mountains. On the other side of the mountains are scattered villages. To the east is a town, and then there are the suburbs of the city.

As the location where the Overlord Insect directly descended, all the villages here have been lost and turned into disaster areas. Humans stick to the town and deploy a lot of troops on this line of defense. Today, two years later, there are basically no non-combat-related people in the town. personnel, because the situation of guarding the town is getting more and more difficult now.

The King Insect has already defeated two lines of defense. If there is one more line, the town will be lost and it will become a disaster area.

Today is the key to the existence of this line of defense. The chilling air of war fills the sky over the town. The fierce battle is magnificent and tragic under the sunset. The corpses of monsters and humans are everywhere. Those in front are dead and those behind are filled in, and roars are heard. The sound of gunshots, shells and various attacks colliding with each other is enough to make your heart beat wildly and your ears dizzy.

"The top of the front! The top!"

"The three teams of superpowers are all wiped out!"

"Where is the second team of evolvers?!"

"Contained by the special species!"

"Shit!"

There was chaos, and the words could be heard by human ears. , are all terrible sounds, tinnitus bursts, no matter what it is, it is almost threatening life safety.

"Boom, boom, boom!"

Just when the troops guarding here wanted to fight to the death, the Zerg suddenly stopped their violent attack. They screamed, as if they were communicating something, and the special species turned their heads and looked at the other side of the mountain.

None of the second team of evolvers fighting it took advantage of the opportunity to make a sneak attack. There was no guarantee that the special species was not confusing them. Its terrifying power made them feel suffocated. The terrifying attack power and defense power would make people feel huge. Despair and fear.

Once fear arises in the heart, the fighting spirit will weaken and the body will become heavy.

Suddenly, the insects receded like a tide, giving up their great momentum and retreating without mercy.