93

☆ 93. Chapter 93 Atmosphere

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 93 Atmosphere:

Honest Talk & Lingering & You Have the Materials & Sweet Rice

Everyone put on the formal clothes brought by Qiu Xuanrong. Xiao Linqi looked at herself in the red formal suit in the mirror, and saw Qiu Xuanrong standing behind her through the mirror. , the smile changed from watching the show to forced, causing Xiao Linqi to slightly raise the corners of her lips.

"Why did you choose a red formal suit?" Lu Baiqing asked Qiu Xuanrong. Normally formal suits would not come in such a bright color. Most people would not be able to resist this color, but there was no such problem with Xiao Linqi. He was originally gentle. His facial features, set off by the red formal suit, highlighted his aggressiveness, and his brows were sharp, with a hint of coquettishness.

"A person depends on his clothes." Lu Baiqing whispered, her temperament was completely different.

Qiu Xuanrong gritted his teeth, suppressed the shock and jealousy in his heart, and said with a forced smile: "I think he can wear this suit, it really suits him."

Lu Baiqing nodded, with Xiao Linqi in his eyes, and there was surprise on his face, There was also pride, this person was his, and he immediately liked Qiu Xuanrong a lot, and said, "You have very good taste."

Xiao Linqi adjusted her collar, turned around and walked out, squinting and said, "It's almost seven o'clock."

Qiu Xuanrong made an appointment at seven o'clock. No matter how upset and angry he was, he could only go according to the original plan.

The first plan failed.

Qiu Xuanrong led the way to the booked hotel. After getting off the car, Xiao Linqi squinted her eyes slightly. She dared to turn on such bright lights in the eternal night season. The owner of this hotel was really confident.

This is a building with more than ten floors. The entrance is a revolving door, which is magnificent. There are six strong and powerful security guards standing at the door. Standing at the door are two young people wearing welcome ribbons, one man and one woman. Very pretty, with makeup.

Lu Chengkai looked shocked: "Xiao Rong, why did you book this place? It's too expensive." "

It's not expensive, anyway, my dad will reimburse me," Qiu Xuanrong stuck out his tongue with a sly expression, "It's just enough to give my dad a break."

Lu Chengkai shook his head. He had a more serious character and subconsciously rebuked Qiu Xuanrong for his words: "You still can't spend money lavishly. You have to think about the future."

Lu Baiqing bent down and whispered in Xiao Linqi's ear: "My dad That person is more serious and can't make jokes, you remember."

Seeing them approaching, Lou Wanmo said, "What are you talking about in private?"

After saying that, she looked at Qiu Xuanrong, who was holding her hand, and patted him kindly. She patted his hand: "Xiao Rong, don't go with me, an old woman. You young people go and play and talk together. Don't you admire Bai Qing and want to be friends with him?"

Xiao Linqi thought to herself: He wants to Be a boyfriend.

However, Lou Wanmo's attitude was that she knew that Qiu Xuanrong's sexual orientation was male, and she had not objected to Qiu Xuanrong's approach to Lu Baiqing...

Xiao Linqi rolled her eyes, which was quite good. Lou Wanmo had a good attitude toward same-sex acceptance. She didn't know about Lu Chengkai's comparison. What is the attitude of a serious person? Although he has a good attitude towards Qiu Xuanrong, he does not take the initiative to let Qiu Xuanrong play with Lu Bai.