126

☆ 126. Chapter 126 Conference

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 126: General Assembly

: Golden Armored Dragon & Give Them Some Fierce News

. Its been a long time since they were so leisurely. Xiao Linqi and Lu Baiqing sat on the lawn for a while before going back.

Spring City is very prosperous. The small house they are looking for is about an hour and a half drive from the city center, but it is also convenient for Xiao Linqi and the others to work. Most of the people renting houses here are migrant workers. They leave early and come back late every day, making them tired when they come back. , I dont have the energy to pay attention to who my neighbors are.

The location of the death energy that Xiao Linqi felt was in the city center. The next day, he and Lu Baiqing took a car to the city center. After walking around for a while, Xiao Linqi stopped at the entrance of a large shopping mall.

Lu Baiqing looked strange and said, "These days, do those space cracks also like prosperous areas?"

The one before was also beside the building, but the one located this time went directly to the large shopping mall.

Xiao Linqi also felt it was amazing. He repeated the confirmation carefully and then said: "Maybe they really like bustling areas. This is it. It's not sure about the large area or the small area." "If there is

death energy in this place, it will be a big problem. ..." Lu Baiqing murmured and said to Xiao Linqi: "Do you want to notify the relevant departments here?"

Xiao Linqi pondered for a moment, his eyes wandered around the mall in front of him, and suddenly he saw a huge poster with the words "exotic" written on it. □Flow conference, I have an idea in my mind.

"Look at that." Xiao Linqi pointed to the poster.

Lu Baiqing looked over and weighed his backpack subconsciously: "Yang Lieque?"

Xiao Linqi raised her lips and said in a relaxed tone: "The conference will start tomorrow morning. There are many names on the poster, including the research institute. "

Xiao Linqi pronounced the words "research institute" very softly.

Lu Baiqing was looking at the poster, glanced at Xiao Linqi, and said in a casual tone: "You don't have to be so cautious, I don't have a stress reaction now."

After saying this, the corners of Lu Baiqing's lips were raised high, and his eyebrows were dancing.

Obviously he liked that he cared about such details, but the villain in Xiao Linqi's heart rolled his eyes, a guy who wanted to save face.

"How much money is left?" Xiao Linqi changed the subject, "I want to eat the thick caramel milk salt cheese toast advertised over there, and the new juice next to it looks good too."

Lu Baiqing thought for a while and said: " That's enough. Let's have that barbecue for dinner later. I feel like I haven't had barbecue for a long time."

Xiao Linqi glanced sideways: "There's no Mohai beef there."

"I know, but you really like those desserts."

"You I also like to eat meat."

The two of them said as they walked into the shop that Xiao Linqi had chosen. They had nothing to do now. They mainly just stayed here to observe whether space cracks appeared and spent time leisurely.