25

☆ 25. Chapter 25 Huntingfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 25: Hunting,

mining, blowing up the school, building a room.

The monsters in the forest were robbed, and the culprit was the pregnant spirit wood Fenmu.

These monsters cried bitterly over their robbed spiritual cores. In their inherited memories, when their ancestors encountered the Zerg hunters, they only had to hand over one or two of their spiritual cores to the Pregnant Spirit Wood, and most of them were insect tree spiritual cores.

Now they think that with Xiao Linqi who can move, they don't need to give them the Pregnant Spirit Wood. Who would have thought that just when they thought they had made a profit, the Pregnant Spirit Wood branches suddenly fell from the sky and robbed them a quarter of it!

A quarter!

In fact, Xiao Linqi didn't know how much he should take. He estimated that a quarter should be no less. Then he took action. He couldn't understand the words of those monsters, so this misunderstanding was formed.

The only mermaid who had begun to master the language of advanced races did not ask Xiao Linqi about the quantity, and she gave it readily.

When Xiao Linqi placed a bunch of spirit cores in front of the pregnant spirit tree, the pregnant spirit tree was shocked. Are there so many monsters in the forest? Each monster counts as two, how much do you get here.

"What's wrong? Is there something wrong?" Xiao Linqi asked.

The Pregnancy Spirit Wood said happily: "Okay, there

are a lot of them." Xiao Linqi felt relieved when he heard its happy voice. He said: "You can use these first, and we will develop them another day, and then I will get you other Pregnancy Spirits." The spiritual core of the wood."

The pregnant spirit tree shook its branches to express its good wishes.

The spiritual core problem on the Pregnant Lingmu side has been solved. Xiao Linqi is thinking about solving his housing problem. He just looked at the stones on the Lian En Mountain side... Xiao Linqi was shocked, why did he forget about that mine.

Not sure if he was affected by the landslide that day, Xiao Linqi was thinking about using the mines to build a house for himself. He had wanted to live in a castle for a long time, and he had also wanted to blow up a school for a long time, and now he could finally give it a try.

Perfect.

Xiao Linqi carried Heituan to the dark forest next door.

Before he went in, the Bone Soldier at the door informed the Dead Bone Spider. The Dead Bone Spider came over after a while and asked, "What's the matter?" "Have

you taken the mines in the mountain?"

The Dead Bone Spider nodded: "The next day. I just moved and left it for you."

Xiao Linqi's smile was a little stiff. He was much faster than a turtle like him, so he asked where the direction was.

The Dead Bone Spider said: "The mountain collapsed and part of the mine was exposed. You can see it directly."

"Okay." Xiao Linqi turned and left.

He didn't dare to ask what color the mine was, as it seemed that he was out of tune with the monsters. He went to ask the pregnant spirit wood, and the pregnant spirit wood thought about it and said, "Then, the mineral there may be gray, gray? Some are crystal clear.