128

☆ 128. Chapter 128 Be careful what you say

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 128: Caution,

incompetence, furious voice & reliable elf

"missing?"

"Xiao Linqi and Lu Baiqing fell into the world of alien beasts? When did it happen, why didn't I know?"

"Real or false?"

"But Are those two them?"

Zheng Huasong covered his mouth. Meng Fei looked at him with a bad look, and Zheng Huasong looked away guiltily.

Meng Fei stopped the discussion of the people with special abilities who were following. They all came from the venue of the Alien Beasts Exchange Conference. Some of them were our own people, and some were not. Even if they were our own people, they knew that Xiao Linqi and Lu Baiqing fell into the world of alien beasts. Not much.

The south concealed the news very hard, and only some high-level officials knew about it. But no matter how hard they concealed it, some people in the north also got the news, and they knew it.

Zheng Huasong, this idiot, actually leaked the news like that!

Meng Fei's expression exuded black energy. Zheng Huasong pretended not to see it and kept staring at the crack. He said nonchalantly: "It seems like they are both safe and sound." Isn't concealing the information just to stabilize people's hearts? The man is back and he accidentally leaked the secret... He shouldn't be subject to self-examination.

A 3,000-word review is really annoying. Why is there a stipulation on how many words a review should have? Zheng Huasong wanted to roll his eyes at those leaders.

The screams from the huge creatures in the void resounded throughout the land with reverberation, and the sound of tearing came from the cracks in the space. Because it was so huge, even the slightest sound was heard very clearly.

Xiao Linqi frowned and clenched her right hand tightly, but it still failed to stop the horizontal expansion of the space cracks. The thick vines were tightened and the outer filaments were broken.

In less than five minutes, the vines broke.

"Tsk." Xiao Linqi took several steps back due to the inertia of force. Lu Baiqing pulled him and looked around, saying: "There are a lot less people now."

Without the obstruction of the vines, the space cracks expanded at a rapid speed. , with half of its body protruding from inside, the Zerg broke free from the shackles of the crack and came to this world, waving its attack parts, eager to catch fresh prey.

"The death energy on these Zerg races is heavier than that in the south." Lu Baiqing's eyes flashed with confusion, and his expression became solemn subconsciously. "Have there been any new changes in the world of alien beasts?"

Xiao Linqi said casually: "It's not like that. We probably took the eyeballs from that statue and caused it."

"..."

Xiao Linqi realized later and lowered her voice: "... It shouldn't be."

Lu Baiqing raised his head and looked at the sky.

"I heard that there is a rare space power user in the north. It seems that it is here." Xiao Linqi looked at the people standing over there. It seemed that no one from both sides was coming.

"Array up!"

As Meng Fei finished speaking, a dozen people in combat uniforms took out something from their backpacks, which was spiritual cores.