82

☆ 82. Chapter 82 Witnesses

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 82 Witness Witness

Sure enough, there was another secret behind the incident in the White Tower.

Xiao Linqi turned around, looked at the patrol members who were dumbfounded by his behavior and said, "Sorry to bother you, by the way, the reason why he suddenly attacked me is I want to report him for hiring someone to commit murder. Please make this crime public. I have evidence. I personally stopped those people from killing my friend Su Kai. The witness at the time should still be alive..."

People from the Patrol Bureau My back feels chilly. What do you mean, the witness should still be alive, right? How many things do you have to do to say something like this? For a moment, the way they looked at this seemingly harmless young man changed.

This guy is also a ruthless character, not as simple as he appears! Also, only such a ruthless character would dare to break into the White Tower. If he were to be as aloof, kind and gentle as he appeared, it would be impossible for him to do those things.

Xiao Linqi didn't remember clearly. There were too many people sent away during this period. Xiao Linqi recalled carefully that the last time he saw Cai Yekun was at Cai Pengfei's sister's wedding, and she almost sent him home with vines.

It should be fine. Xiao Linqi remembered it and said to the director of the patrol bureau: "The witness's name is Cai Yekun. He is from the Qinglong Club. He was in the same team as my friend Su Kai at the time. He was bribed by Yang Linchuan and other people hired by Yang Linchuan. You can go and ask."

"Hmm... um." The director of the patrol bureau came back to his senses. He felt that he was not very able to face this young man now. With his identity as a human, he actually got along well with Lu Baiqing and the higher races next to him. After many years His work experience gave him the intuition that there was a big problem.

"Is there anything else?" Xiao Linqi asked nicely.

The director of the patrol bureau looked around. After completing the basic work, he thought for a moment and said: "No more for now."

Wei Shenru was unwilling to give in and asked him in a low voice: "Does this matter have nothing to do with them? I told you just now. , if they hadnt used words to force him first..."

The director of the patrol bureau said: "What do you think? If you really want to care about it, what Yang Linchuan did was enough to expel him from the southern base many times, and the surveillance footage also showed that he did it himself Paul, there is absolutely no problem in doing that kind of behavior in such a short period of time."

He paused and whispered: "You want to die, but I don't want to. I'm afraid many people will applaud Yang Linchuan's death."

Yang Linchuan was here The base has a bad reputation. In the past, he often acted domineeringly, molesting men and women in the street, and ate too many domineering meals. This was apparent, but privately he did even more ridiculous things.

I'm afraid the people in the southern base will still thank Xiao Linqi for getting rid of this tyrant.

Xiao Linqi was innocent both emotionally and rationally. He looked at the young man with a gentle smile, his light amber eyes were soft, and his body trembled.

Wei Shenru clenched his fists unwillingly and looked at Xiao Linqi. Lu Baiqing took a step towards Xiao Linqi and met Wei Shenru's eyes. Wei Shenru was startled. His whole body almost jumped. His heart was beating so fast that he was about to jump out of his body. Throat.