139

☆ 139. Chapter 139 Petals

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 139 Petals

Another Fallen Angel & Discovering Each Other

In the center of the Valley of the Undead, the aura of death has changed from light gray to gray black, so thick that it is about to liquefy, blocking the field of vision. Everything seen is hazy and cannot be seen elsewhere. The red blood moon hung impressively high in the sky. The red moonlight was refracted by the mist, giving the space a terrifying tone.

A tall black figure sat quietly on a cliff, facing the east. It remained motionless for a long time, making people think it was a statue.

Three pairs of huge black wings flashed purple arcs from time to time, and the crackling static was the only sound in this dead valley.

But below the cliff, there are densely packed mutant monsters infected by the death energy. Some of the flesh and blood are exposed, the skin is covered with pimples, and some have mouthparts all over their bodies. All kinds of monsters from human nightmares can be found here.

They seemed to be afraid of something. They were obviously terrifying monsters, but they were trembling and did not dare to make any sound. Some monsters raised their eyes and looked at the creatures on the cliff, their eyes full of fear.

"Familiar breath..." A hoarse and sharp voice dissipated in the thick fog.

To the east, there was a breath like the rising sun. The monster on the cliff stood up, a daze flashed in his eyes, and he raised his hand blankly, facing the dark place, not knowing what he wanted to do.

This is a powerful and ancient fallen angel. Its wings are larger than Lu Baiqing's, and its sense of oppression is stronger. It crushes the surrounding life breath tyrannically until it withers.

Everywhere it walked was wasteland, and the deathly air exuding from its body made it feel like it was exuding a visible cold air.

【Destroy this breath. 】

In response, the fallen angel unreservedly released his pressure, invisibly threatening the existence in the distance.

Xiao Linqi opened his eyes, and a flash of dark green flashed through his amber eyes. Feeling threatened, the alarm in his brain kept sounding.

Two months have passed since the day he met the Elf King. During this period, Xiao Linqi has been in seclusion in the Yuanzhou Forest to absorb the power given to him by the Elf King. The god-level power is too overbearing. Even though he has tried his best, the power is still almost overwhelming. His body collapsed.

It is difficult for a mortal body to accept the power of gods. Fortunately, Xiao Linqi used the spiritual plants in the inheritance beads to push himself through. The spiritual plants with the physical training effect increased his body strength, and the healing spiritual plants increased his body strength. The medicine brought the body back from the brink of collapse dozens of times.

Finally today, Xiao Linqi can come out of seclusion.

The movement of combining the soul and power just now was too great, and the power was leaked out. I am afraid that the creatures abroad may have felt it. Xiao Linqi frowned and cursed, letting the fallen angel notice it in advance, and conveyed the obviously evil meaning.

He opened the door and walked out. Outside was a long corridor, and at the end was a wide hall. There were many strange beasts in the hall. As soon as Xiao Linqi walked over, hundreds of pairs of eyes looked at him.