13

☆ 13. Chapter 13 Infrastructurefont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 13: Infrastructure

is a bit shameful, but also very happy.

The scene of many ferocious-looking monsters standing obediently in place makes the survivors of the doomsday doubt their life. Many famous and terrifying races are so stunned that they dare not move more now. .

Xiao Linqi hugged Heituan and comforted him for a moment. She had been frightened by the butterfly just now. Heituan was not very courageous, so he should have been frightened. Heituan felt the hand touching him on the top of his head. The gentleness that hand brought to it made it comfortable. The ground narrowed his eyes.

There were really monsters and monsters below. Xiao Linqi flew in mid-air and scanned the monsters underground. For the time being, he found no troublemakers, so he regretfully retracted the idea of ​​killing the chickens to scare the monkeys.

Feeling that the pressure that weighed on them and made their limbs heavy was gone, the monsters below relaxed a little.

"Ahem," Xiao Linqi landed on the top of a tree, coughed, and delivered his speech, "Let me introduce myself, I am the clone of the pregnant spirit tree, but it is not completely one, but you also have to Listen to me, do you understand?"

The monsters below were completely silent.

Xiao Linqi raised her voice: "Do you understand?"

There were roars below, one after another, deafening, and a whirlwind formed around them.

Xiao Linqi touched his ears and thought that this was much louder than the answers every time their leaders spoke. He nodded with satisfaction and said: "Starting from today, I will make this place a more suitable place to live. Infrastructure The first step is to deal with the food problem. The planting industry must be developed first. To develop the planting industry, the nutrition of cubs and adults can be provided every day..."

Xiao Linqi felt that her speech was very smooth today, and she did not need to think too much about it. As he kept coming out, he finally understood why the school leaders often talked a lot during meetings. Sometimes, while talking, he felt very good, eloquent and energetic. Xiao Linqi was determined that he could build a strong kingdom!

What, the protagonists in anime travel to the past, without exception, basically solve the problem of food and clothing first.

The monsters below have their eyes open, their eyes dull, their expressions either dull or distracted.

The guy above didn't know what to say, it sounded like a spell to hypnotize them, making them drowsy, but they didn't dare to sleep, fearing that they would never be able to open their eyes if they fell asleep, so they forced themselves to cheer up, and some He also gave himself a slap.

Xiao Linqi kept talking for about an hour. He felt thirsty. He stopped his passionate speech and looked at the circle of monsters below, suddenly doubting whether they could understand.

The black ball had long since closed its eyes and fell asleep. It lay among the branches and leaves below, sleeping soundly.

"The next step is to do practical work," Xiao Linqi said, waving to the Firebird to come over, "Starting from today, I will artificially plant fruits or vegetables with spiritual energy in this area. I will be responsible for planting, and you will be responsible for instilling spiritual power. , Do you understand, "We take turns on duty?"