32

☆ 32. Chapter 32 Panchill

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 32 Panhan

was no longer a human being but a monster.

Then he saw Su Kai just turned over and faced him, and his heart dropped.

He walked to Su Kai, knelt down and pushed him: "Su Kai, it's your turn to watch the night."

Su Kai opened his eyes. Xiao Linqi's vision was not bad in the dark night. He carefully observed the way Su Kai opened his eyes. His eyes were unblinking, and he confirmed that the other person's eyes had the blur of someone who had just woken up, and then his nervous heart completely calmed down.

"Okay."

Xiao Linqi said after Su Kai stood up: "The ginseng fruit will probably mature tomorrow afternoon. I want to go nearby and get some more fruits in the morning."

Su Kai looked hesitant: "Is it dangerous?"

"Didn't you say that fruits with spiritual energy are very cheap outside? There is no such store after passing this village." Xiao Linqi smiled and patted him to relax, "I pick fruits every morning and feed them to Sli. Mum, they won't doubt me."

"Okay, be careful." Seeing how determined Xiao Linqi was, Su Kai stopped trying to persuade her.

Morning came soon after. Chen Lili and the others did not sleep late and got up early. When they heard Xiao Linqi say that they were going to pick mutant fruits, they subconsciously dissuaded them. Xiao Linqi gave the same reason as last night and disappeared from everyone's sight.

Chen Lili looked at the direction where Xiao Linqi's back disappeared, with worry on her face: "Is it really okay? Those strange beasts are all precious spiritual fruits."

However, Su Kai was contrary to his worries last night, with a determined expression: "Don't worry, he Nothing will happen."

Chen Mo wondered: "How can you be so sure?"

Because last night he discovered more doubts about Xiao Linqi. Last night, he actually found that Xiao Linqi left, and it didn't look like he was dragged away by a strange beast. , but left quietly by himself.

Xiao Linqi has a secret. Xiao Linqi now gives him a very strange feeling in his senses. He doesn't look like...a human being.

Although he was not purely human, Su Kai looked at his hands, and his nails turned black for a moment and then turned back.

There was no bloodline activator who could give him this kind of... Wait, Su Kai suddenly froze. No, there was clearly someone who gave him the same feeling that Xiao Linqi gave him at the beginning of the apocalypse.

The oppressive feeling of an inhuman monster, the fear drowned him like sea water, choking his breathing.

Exactly the same, how could he forget it!

It also has a perfect human form, with a face and body that are as perfect as a game model. Just looking at it makes people's pores tremble, and it possesses overwhelming power.

Now that I think about it carefully, it seems that all the characteristics of that person can be found in Xiao Linqi.

It was terrifying, and for a moment, Su Kai's whole body was filled with chills.

"Hey, what are you doing?" A hand patted Su Kai's shoulder from behind. Su Kai reacted by grabbing the hand and violently flipped the person behind him to the front and threw him to the ground.