112

☆ 112. Chapter 112 Data

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 112 Data

just acts coquettishly& The secret

phoenix of the Zerg is five meters away from them and reminds them that he is still here: "Ahem, you guys are going too far. It hurts my eyes. I really don't know this. What's the point?" it muttered.

Lu Baiqing said: "I remember your words."

Di Feng tilted his head: "What do you mean?"

Xiao Linqi leaned on Lu Baiqing and drawled teasingly: "You want revenge, unless you have been single all your life. "

Tch," Di Feng raised his chin arrogantly and confidently, as if disdain was exuding from his pores, "Revenge is impossible." The

Sun Sparrow turned its head and called a few times, generally thinking that it would be better not to raise the Flag. I have also been involved in the human world for a while. When I was still a Firebird, I was small and easy to walk around, and I learned a lot of human vocabulary.

Di Feng pointed his nostril at the Sun Sparrow.

Xiao Linqi's exposed eyes were bent, filled with a smile. However, after a while, he squeezed the booklet in his hand, and the smile gradually disappeared and was replaced by worry and irritability.

The race of fallen angels was more troublesome than he thought.

"By the way, can you let me read the brochure now?" Lu Baiqing asked tentatively.

There was no room for kindness in Xiao Linqi's tone: "Not yet."

Huge birds and beasts galloped from the sky, bringing up huge wind tails. After flying back for a while, they encountered other bases that were obviously coming to take over. people.

In this special period, the cars that everyone drives basically use solid metal to seal the entrances of the car, and they are so armed that they can turn the car into an armored vehicle.

Xiao Linqi saw the symbolic pattern of the southern base on the convoy not far away. His eyes narrowed slightly and he said to Yang Lieque: "Stop for a moment and go down there." "

There are spiritual reactions of high-level alien beasts! Warning, warning, advanced race detected!"

The radar in the car automatically sounded an alarm, which made the people in the car feel anxious.

"Advanced race? Where?"

"Heaven!"

The surveillance camera in the car raised its head, and a huge alien beast fell from the sky, its tail feathers burning with flames.

When it fell, everyone found that its two claws were holding an armored vehicle with the pattern of a Western base painted on it.

"Wait a minute," Lin Hongji stopped his subordinate who was sitting in his seat and wanted to press the cannon firing button because he was too nervous. "That's the Yang Lie Sparrow of Yuanzhou Forest."

Hearing the familiar words, people in the car Everyone relaxed immediately. There was obviously no fighting, but it felt like they had experienced a big war.

"It's too good not to be an enemy."

On the way, they encountered several alien beasts that were about to evolve into advanced races, and the team members were already injured.

The convoy stopped, Yang Lieque put down the two armored vehicles, Xiao Linqi and Lu Baiqing got out of it, and a few people from the convoy in the southern base also got out of the vehicle.