70

☆ 70. Chapter 70 Monster

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 70 Monster

Stress Reaction & Mutation & Mutual Eating

Xiao Linqi avoided Lu Baiqing's hand and leaned away. The vines behind him rolled towards Lu Baiqing. This time, they caught him. Xiao Linqi hadn't breathed a sigh of relief yet. Seeing that Lu Baiqing looked even crazier, as if he was stimulated by something, he struggled vigorously and soon tore the vines away.

Like a stress response.

Xiao Linqi's expression was slightly condensed, and she did not use the vines to tie up Lu Baiqing, only to prevent him from approaching.

The six-tailed demon fox jumped over, and Xiao Linqi immediately said: "It's not safe here."

"I know," the six-tailed demon fox quickly put half of the spiritual core in Xiao Linqi's hand, and lowered his head to avoid Lu Baiqing's sharp claws. , "He must be crazy from hunger. Fallen angels are more likely to enter a state of madness when they are hungry."

But it seems that he became like this not because of pure hunger. Xiao Linqi took half of the spiritual core and thought about it carefully, it was his Those words made Lu Baiqing think of something.

Baita's experiment?

"Hmm." The six-tailed demon fox was swept away by Lu Baiqing's huge black feathers and flew backwards. The earth phoenix flew over to catch it and shouted to Xiao Linqi: "It should be enough to let that guy eat enough... maybe?"

Its The elders have not come into contact with too many fallen angels, and there is not much information in the inherited memory. This kind of divine beast often hides itself and does not often appear in front of the public. They usually only come out when they are looking for food. I have seen them. Many fallen angels have become their food.

...rations? Di Feng put down the six-tailed demon fox and rushed over fiercely. Before the six-tailed demon fox had time to reach out and grab Di Feng: "Wait!"

Di Feng was knocked back three times and hit the tree trunk.

Xiao Linqi looked over there: "..." Black Tuan must have avenged Di Feng's ridicule in the past.

Lu Baiqing didn't pay much attention to them at all, and only focused on Xiao Linqi. His turbid and lifeless eyes showed a stronger appetite than the dead bone spider, which made Xiao Linqi's hair stand on end.

The two sides fought, destroying the vegetation and terrain here to pieces. The battle was huge, and the people at the southern base should have noticed it.

The wind blades intersected and strong winds blew around him. Xiao Linqi found the right opportunity and turned behind Lu Baiqing. She pressed her hand firmly on the back of his neck and pushed him to the ground, creating a spider web-like depression.

Lu Baiqing's forehead was bleeding, but his condition was not affected at all. He struggled wildly, and his strength was so strong that Xiao Linqi was almost lifted up. He no longer fought steadily, and risked grabbing his hair and turning his head around. His eyes were quick and his hands were half The spiritual core of a king insect was stuffed into it.

Lu Baiqing was stuffed with a spiritual core into his mouth, his movements paused for a few seconds, and the violent spiritual energy on his body also significantly restrained.

Before Xiao Linqi could breathe a sigh of relief, a huge and strong force knocked him to the ground. Their positions were reversed. After Lu Baiqing bit the spiritual core in his mouth several times, he opened his mouth and bit at Xiao Linqi.