111

☆ 111. Chapter 111 Romance

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 111

Fragments of Ancient Books in the Romantic Western Base & Interesting

The cold wind whistled, like the whimpering of a monster, which made people think of the absurd creature they just saw.

Xiao Linqi felt that her heart was almost calm, and she slowly raised her head and looked to the side: "Where are you?"

Lu Baiqing took over Xiao Linqi's map, frowned and said hesitantly: "... Coming to the Western Base soon? Yang The Sparrow has been flying for a long time."

"It's strange. Those ordinary people escaped so far. The Zhou Dingde you are looking for should have escaped further." Di Feng tilted his head, "Is he dead?"

"I'll have a headache if I die." Xiao Linqi pressed Lu Baiqing's shoulder and stood up, took the map from his hand and gestured around.

After pondering for a moment, Xiao Linqi said: "We are indeed almost at the Western Base."

Without a map, they could even see a looming outline of a building on the horizon. That was the Western Base. The building created by human civilization was replaced by another building. The power of the sky is overwhelming.

It was a valley full of fog. If the outline of the building in the western base hadn't been cut in half, they might not have been able to see the valley shrouded in fog.

"It has a very unpleasant smell," Di Feng said with disgust on his face, "There's no one there anymore. We don't want to go there." The

Sun Sparrow also stopped and continued to fly forward, staying in place, turning its head and calling out to Xiao Linqi. .

Lu Baiqing stood up from Yang Lieque's back and raised his hand to look at it for a while: "Logically speaking, it has been several days. There is only an empty shell left in the Western Base."

Xiao Linqi didn't want to go there either. His mentality had just recovered. , waved his hand: "Sunsparrow, go and look in another direction." Sunsparrow

responded with a loud chirp, flapped its wings, and turned its huge body sideways to fly in another direction.

Every now and then you can see scattered humans on the ground, as well as those ridiculous-looking monsters.

The fleeing people below saw in despair the fireballs falling from the sky, piercing the dark sky, and accurately hitting the monsters attacking them.

The people who had narrowly escaped death looked up at the giant bird in the sky. Some people recognized it as the high-level race that had made a sensation on the Internet, the Sun Sparrow from the Yuanzhou Forest.

"Rescue is coming!"

"Oh my God, I survived!"

"Hurry up and kill all those monsters!" A

giant bird covered with a layer of flames from its body side to its tail feathers hovered in the sky, continuously dropping fireballs, and burned on the ground. The monster, the flesh-and-blood monster's roar was so heart-breaking that it sent chills down the spine, causing the humans who were crying with joy to subconsciously retreat.

The ground was burning with flames. This scene was like a doomsday catastrophe. No one was afraid, but instead was ecstatic.

Xiao Linqi felt comfortable looking at the monsters in the sea of ​​fire.