29

☆ 29. Chapter 29 Traitor

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 29 The traitor

tells the evidence that proves you are Xiao Linqi.

It turns out that you are indeed as heavy-handed as a human being.

"But in fact, although bloodline activators can live a better life in the apocalypse, there are also dangers," Chen Lili said. "Once the activity of the alien bloodline is higher than 90%, they may lose their minds and be unable to return to human form."

"Sounds very dangerous." Xiao Linqi's heart skipped a beat.

"Yeah, but it's not that easy to reach 90%. After all, after so many years, it's good that the alien beast's bloodline can still be retained a little. If the bloodline is not pure, the activity of the alien beast's part can reach 50%, which is already the limit. Already." Chen Mo waved her hand.

Shi Hong looked around. He looked at the tall trees not far away. The branches of the trees were covered with yellow baby-shaped fruits. He suppressed his excitement and asked tremblingly: "This little brother, that tree is the pregnant spirit." Wood?"

"Pregnancy tree?!" Chen Mo and Chen Lili were startled and immediately looked towards where Shi Hong was pointing. This tree was too tall. They were only paying attention to Xiao Linqi just now and didn't look up. Now they looked up. Immediately I saw the pregnancy tree covered with unripe ginseng fruits.

Chen Lili murmured: "Oh my god, it's such a big tree..."

Chen Mo opened her mouth in confusion.

Shi Hong thoughtfully said: "In the circle where the alien beasts gather, the alien beasts generally will not let the alien creatures get close to the pregnant spirit wood they guard. Now that I think about it, those alien beasts just now are obviously very powerful and can be killed with one blow. We killed, but never missed. There was a vague feeling that they were driving us here, Xiao..."

"Xiao Linqi," Chen Lili said.

"Yes, Xiao Linqi, do you know why this is?" Shi Hong frowned, "We outside the world don't understand Yuanzhou Forest at all. Since you have been here all the time, do you know anything?"

Xiao Linqi: "..."

Of course he knew the good things that the Pregnant Spirit Wood had done in conjunction with those monsters, but he definitely couldn't answer truthfully now. Listening to their words, his relationship with the Pregnant Spirit Wood and the monsters was completely unusual.

The urge to cut down the tree came again, and Xiao Linqi was frightened.

Chen Lili came to the rescue. She raised her index finger and said excitedly: "I know!"

Xiao Linqi's eyelids twitched. Chen Lili was right next to him. This shout almost made him jump.

"What's the reason?" Xiao Linqi turned around and asked calmly.

Chen Lili said quickly: "It must be because Xiao Linqi you take good care of these cubs, making those monsters think that we can take good care of them too, because we look similar in the eyes of alien beasts."

Shi Hong suddenly realized: "It makes sense."

"Sister, why do I think this statement..." Chen Mo scratched his cheek, with a strange look on his face, "A bit unspeakable violation?"

Xiao Linqi immediately said: "I think Lily That makes sense. I have been here since I woke up. Those monsters will bring food over regularly. I usually play with these cubs or help them bathe. As you know, our school has an artificial lake. Sometimes I take them over to take a bath, and they also like the barbecue I make."