66

☆ 66. Chapter 66 Loss

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 66: Losing Money

for Three Days without Paying the Fang Jiewa & Depriving the Bloodline

Xiao Linqi walked up to Lu Baiqing and waved her hand in front of him. The other party didnt react at all, just blinked mechanically. Seeing that Lu Baiqing didnt react, Heituan was shocked. He dared to poke his head out of Xiao Linqi's arms and look at him carefully.

Seeing this big man dumbfounded, he came out of Xiao Linqi's arms and kicked Lu Baiqing several times in excitement. On that perfect face, several more words gradually appeared. Red mark.

Xiao Linqi: "..." He kicked himself for his operation, which made him doubt whether Heituan and Lu Baiqing were the same individual. Why didn't Heituan have any special reaction when he saw Lu Baiqing? Could it be that he was really mistaken?

The black group was having a great time playing, while Xiao Linqi was studying how to restore Lu Baiqing's consciousness. The puppet string had obviously been cleared, but Lu Baiqing remained in a controlled unconscious state. What went wrong? He held his chin in thought.

Fierce roars kept coming from below, spiritual waves vibrated, and explosions came one after another. Xiao Linqi didn't have much time left. He frowned. How could Lu Baiqing recover at least a little bit? consciousness.

If Lu Baiqing does not recover, his plan cannot go forward. He cannot push the strange beasts from Yuanzhou Forest here to him, let alone attack the White Tower with confidence. In the hearts of the people in the southern base, they are villains.

"Tsk," Xiao Linqi stopped moving, "What's wrong with you..."

Heituan suddenly kicked the ball in the air. He was going to kick Lu Baiqing's nose. His foot slipped and his forehead hit Lu Baiqing's forehead, which hurt. Tears burst out of his eyes and he was about to start crying. Xiao Linqi had a headache and wanted to comfort it. As soon as he stretched out his hand, a surprising scene happened to him.

The agility of the black ball gradually disappeared, his eyes lost focus, and the whole body gradually faded into light spots, gradually integrating into the pattern on Lu Baiqing's forehead. The pattern of black and gold intersecting was overflowing with light, absorbing the black ball's transformation. The resulting light spots are even more dazzling.

Xiao Linqi subconsciously stretched out her hand to catch the black ball, but only caught the void spiritual energy, which slipped from his hand and flowed into Lu Baiqing's forehead.

Lu Baiqing's eyes gradually became brighter, no longer empty, the focus appeared, and the body began to have a sense of agility.

Xiao Linqi couldn't explain how he felt. He had planned it for a long time and implemented it for a long time. Now it was finally the day to reap the results, but the beating of his heart was getting louder and he was a little panicked.

He is not very close to Lu Baiqing. After Lu Baiqing absorbs Heituan's memory, what attitude should he take in his first words to him? Now thinking about it carefully, he did a lot of shameful things in front of the black group. Social death will happen again...

Xiao Linqi tightened her toes and looked nervously at Lu Baiqing's heterochromatic eyes that gradually regained focus. He really He is very handsome, and his wildness and wildness make this body even more charming. The hormones are scattered in the medium-sized space of the vine ball, captivating people's eyes.

Xiao Linqi was a pretty girl. While she was embarrassed, looking at Lu Baiqing's face, she suddenly felt that she had done a good job in the transaction and was not losing money at all.