131

☆ 131. Chapter 131 Rescue

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 131 Rescue

Corpse Insect Parasite Outbreak

Xiao Linqi doesnt have time to accompany Lu Baiqing to observe now. He feels like he is going crazy now. The purpose of taking the college entrance examination is to go to a good university and find a good job in the future.

He was admitted to a good university, but his college life ended just after military training, and then God threw him a "job". Until now, Xiao Linqi never thought that one day he would study hard for world peace. I can't relax even if I feel dizzy.

When Lu Baiqing came back, she saw Xiao Linqi lying on the sofa with her body stretched out. She was motionless, her posture was casual and sloppy, and she put her feet wherever she felt comfortable, with her feet on the table.

The other foot was straddling the back of the sofa, leaning forward, as if something white and transparent flew out of Xiao Linqi's mouth. Lu Baiqing was suddenly startled, and quickly walked over and said: "Just now I saw a bakery. The cakes in the store are freshly baked, so you can buy them back..."

Xiao Linqi used her teleportation, took the bag from Lu Baiqing's hand in three seconds and sat back on the sofa. She ate the cake with a look of life on her face, lazily He leaned against the sofa and ate with his eyes closed.

Lu Baiqing was surprised and uncertain: "What are you doing?"

"Protect world peace."

"..."

Xiao Linqi didn't want to say much now, but seeing Lu Baiqing's "You're kidding me" expression on her face, she helplessly said in a hoarse voice: "To protect For world peace, I have to study hard. I didnt work so hard for the college entrance examination back then."

Lu Baiqing understood. Thinking of the bead, he wanted to ask Xiao Linqi if he had seen the skill of sealing death energy. Then he thought about it, Xiao Linqi must have thought of it too. , If you dont tell him, you havent learned it yet. Asking him now may make Xiao Linqi furious or angry.

But for the college entrance examination status... Lu Baiqing raised her lips and said very sincerely: "Then I won't disturb your study, I will go out for a walk." After

Lu Baiqing said that, he really left, leaving cleanly, Xiao Linqi Looking at his back, he disappeared outside the door and was blocked by the door. He let out a long sigh and looked at the ornately decorated ceiling with empty eyes.

So learning can really save the world. Why does Zhuzis course also include the history of the elves, and there is also a test. If you fail, you will not be able to unlock the next stage of the course.

Really, going crazy.

Suddenly, the phone rang. Xiao Linqi seemed to have received amnesty and immediately picked up the phone. The moment he got the phone, he experienced the satisfaction and rational protest of using the phone to fish when he was clearly doing homework during school.

Before Xiao Linqi could think about it, the six-tailed demon fox's voice, which was hiding its sinister aura, came through the phone: "I thought you two were in danger. Xiaolan hasn't eaten much during this time."

Oops, call me. I forgot to call the six-tailed demon fox, but at that time I thought there was no signal in Yuanzhou Forest, so I might not be able to get through.

"Where are you now?"

The six-tailed demon fox said lazily, "Where else can you be? I'm at the southern base. I just happened to find Liu Qian about something and learned your current whereabouts from him."