26

☆ 26. Chapter 26 Surrender

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 26:

The Descendant of

Submission to the Gods, the Earth Snake, was in a good mood recently. Xiao Linqi teamed up with the Bone Spider next door to kill the Zerg. During the group fight, it rushed to the front line and killed many bugs, killing all directions.

When Xiao Linqi asked the earth monster to go, it was the first to arrive, swishing its tail back and forth in a good mood.

"Help me make these stones and soil look like this picture." Xiao Linqi held the fairy tale book and stopped in front of each monster in turn.

He prepared cement, gray stone, and some ordinary stones and sand for the monsters. If he wanted to build a house before the end of the world, someone like him who didn't understand theory would definitely not be able to do it, but now there are special conditions.

He asked the earth monster to first make the sand look like a mixer. Large pieces of gray stone were thrown in and crushed into small particles by external force, and then mixed evenly with ordinary sand. Finally, he asked the earth monster to shape the gray stone into pieces. brick shape.

Just one graystone brick and youre done!

Xiao Linqi picked up a gray stone brick. This brick may be because it is mixed with gray stone. It is very beautiful. Its gray has a vibrant color and sparkling water.

Perfect, Xiao Linqi was very excited, with bright eyes and high spirits. He had already seen his future castle!

Skip the villa and stay in the castle, its great!

The vigorous construction of the castle began. The monsters worked hard to build the castle. There were various sounds of banging, banging, banging, banging, banging, banging, banging, banging, and banging in the forest, making it much more lively than before.

Everything is going according to plan.

Except for Xiao Linqi, who still had no power and was unable to hit the target accurately, everything was going in a good direction.

On this day, when the castle was halfway built, Zheng Lingmu suddenly called Xiao Linqi over, and Xiao Linqi went back from the mine in confusion.

The Pregnant Spirit Tree said that the monster guarding the border of the territory came to report. It translated the monster's words to Xiao Linqi, saying that there was a monster in the northern forest who wanted to see him. His status seemed not low because he was very strong.

Xiao Linqi's first reaction was that he had to fight again, his happy expression sank, and he frowned and said: "Does the neighbor think we are weak after we just finished fighting the Zerg?"

After saying that, he rolled up his sleeves and flew over, intending to let the guy see it. My strength skyrocketed after eating ginseng fruit.

To be honest, he doesn't even know what his strength is now. In his eyes, none of the monsters in his territory can be beaten. The spider next door looks like that, not as threatening as before.

When Xiao Linqi, who rolled up her sleeves to hit someone, arrived at the border, her passion and energy seemed to have been poured with cold water.

In other words, there is a gap between ideal and reality. Standing on the border is a humanoid monster that looks gentle and gentle. It cannot be said to be humanoid. It only has the shape of a human being, but in fact, it has the appearance of a monster.

✓ Start with a pot of slimeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें