134

☆ 134. Chapter 134 Description

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 134 describes

the purpose of Qian.

Everyone in the conference room suddenly had different thoughts, and the conference room was silent for a while while they were thinking.

Xiao Linqi held the Yangzhao in her arms and was not in a hurry. She walked back to her seat with slow steps and sat down in a casual posture, waiting for these people to think about it.

"Isn't it good to introduce a team of alien beasts into a city with a severe shortage of combat power?" Xiao Linqi held her chin with her left hand and said slowly, "It can reduce casualties and the degree of damage to the city. The southern base is currently a success. It's an example, isn't it? Humans and alien beasts live harmoniously in the same place, and protect the place where they live together..."

As he spoke, his voice gradually became beguiling, and the light cadence forcefully outlined a beautiful future in everyone's minds. , everyone couldn't help but be attracted by the future he talked about.

If humans and animals can really coexist, it will definitely be an unprecedented new era.

"But..." someone said hesitantly, "Only you can make them obey orders, no one else can." If Xiao Linqi had evil intentions, they would introduce the alien beasts into an important defensive area, which would be equivalent to attacking Xiao Linqi. Open the door wide.

Xiao Linqi, who has the ability to command strange beasts, is fully capable of building a new era empire. He himself is also very strong. Coupled with Lu Baiqing next to him, the lethality of these two people is very huge.

Who wouldnt have a heartbeat after possessing this ability? Build an empire of your own, overlook all living beings, and formulate a new order.

Xiao Linqi tapped her fingers lightly on the table. Because of the silence in the conference room, this unclear sound was very loud, and seemed to hit everyone's heart, making everyone's heart beat faster.

"I have no interest in your dirty ideas," Xiao Linqi said in a low tone, and her indifferent gaze with a smile that did not reach her eyes swept over everyone present, "Now there are people all over the north because there are not many people with special abilities. I died for a reason, but you are here using all kinds of conspiracies and tricks to speculate on my intentions..."

Xiao Linqi's voice gradually became colder: "Don't you take life seriously?"

Elves can feel the emotions of a creature. , the more she learns, the more Xiao Linqi has the ability to be close to the elf. There is a strong negative atmosphere in this conference room.

Lu Baiqing leaned on the back chair with her arms folded, and said in a casual tone: "This place is not enough for me after I went berserk."

A naked threat! Some people have anger in their hearts, but they dare not express it.

Minister Li saw that it was almost the same and was the first to say: "Let's raise your hands and vote. Mr. Xiao is right. The longer it takes, the more people may die in places we can't see. There is no time for us to waste now."

He As he said that, the first one raised his hand: "I agree."

Others were thinking or hesitating. After a while, someone finally raised their hand slowly, and then one after another others raised their hands, and some did not. Among those who did not lift, there was the director of the rescue department.

Xiao Linqi's eyes were slightly narrowed, and his amber eyes were cold-toned. He stared quietly at the head of the rescue department. He obviously had no good impression of Xiao Linqi and had a sullen face. However, under Xiao Linqi's gaze, he looked a bit uncomfortable. The appearance of fierce color and ecstasy.

Xiao Linqi smiled, raised her eyebrows slightly, and said in a light voice: "I feel that all the ministers who support my business."

"...Business?"

"Yes," Xiao Linqi clasped her palms together, "Foreign countries do not have armies. I am a fire businessman. I am similar in nature. If you give me money, I will bring out strange beasts. I was born in an ordinary family, but I really want to become a rich man."

The purpose is...money? The faces of the people in the conference room were obviously not so solemn. It was easy to say that the purpose was money.

"Minister Li has told you in detail, right? In addition to money, there is an additional condition. If you meet this condition, I can even sell you the exotic fruits that grow in the land I control." Xiao Linqi's clean and bright smile Coupled with a fair and young face, it is very deceptive and will make others lower their vigilance.

The head of the rescue department's face suddenly darkened.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] [Urban Superpower] Yi Jian Hanshuang , [Danmei] beta , [Danmei] The burning love of the substitute lover , [Danmei] One mountain cannot tolerate two Siberian tigers , [Danmei] hp's forgotten love , [ Danmei] HP's forgotten love [Danmei] He is always pretending to be good , [Danmei] The governor graduated from forensic medicine , [Danmei] After time travel, my enemy always wants to rob me , [Danmei] The Judaime is very busy setting up a stall , [Danmei] I am just a time traveler.

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top