34

☆ 34. Chapter 34 Conflict

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 34 Conflict

When Grandma Liu entered the Grand View Garden,

Xiao Linqi's face was unfamiliar. Soon someone came over and asked him: "Which team are you from?" As the man said, his eyes fell on the bag in Xiao Linqi's hand. There was a flash of greed.

This man looked like a gangster. Xiao Linqi glanced at the self-built villa. Su Kai and the others hadn't come out yet.

"What are you looking at?" The man looked over and quickly turned back, "Why don't I remember seeing you? Are you from nearby?"

Xiao Linqi said, "Yes."

"Oh?" The man grinned. He showed a sly smile and said, "Then you know that we are here to solve the problem of advanced race alien beasts, right? We are short of materials now, and the things in your bag..."

He stretched out his hand to get it.

Xiao Linqi's physique is not strong. The thin body of a young man is matched with his face that is completely in line with the oriental temperament. He is handsome, gentle and not aggressive, and even his eyes are not sharp.

Coupled with the fact that Xiao Linqi had completely restrained her spiritual energy out of caution, she looked like a fat sheep that was easy to slaughter.

An arm grabbed the man's hand that was about to reach the shopping bag. The man was stunned and looked at the hand grabbing his wrist in disbelief. The force coming from it actually made his arm numb.

Xiao Linqi smiled: "There are things in here that belong to my friend, and they are not suitable for you." As he said that, he let go of his hand.

The man immediately took his hand back and slowly rubbed it with his other hand to relieve the numbness. He looked at Xiao Linqi in confusion. How could this man be so strong?

A person with a weak physique who has such great strength? A person with super powers?

"What happened?" Chen Mo's voice approached quickly, accompanied by footsteps.

Xiao Linqi covered Heituan's mouth that was about to spit out the corrosive liquid: "This man said that your team is short of supplies and the nearby residents need to give you things." When

the man saw Chen Mo, his expression changed: "You and What is their relationship?"

Chen Mo raised his eyebrows and raised his chin: "What is his relationship with us? It doesn't matter, we can't let you ruin our reputation like this. Just wait, I will report to Captain Liu right away." Hehe .

The man looked disheveled. Seeing Chen Mo sneak away quickly to the self-built building, he hesitated for a few seconds and hurriedly followed.

Chen Lili was beaming: "Tsk tsk, let me tell you, that guy was with Du Lidong. I don't know why he didn't join them, but he can finally get some revenge this time. Liu Cunliang is an upright person." "

Look at what happened in front of Liu Cunliang just now . Du Lidong was so proud that we were useless and only they succeeded in burying the signal device." Shi Hong was very unhappy.

Xiao Linqi touched the black ball and lowered her eyes to hide the emotions in her eyes. She still didn't go back and let Di Feng dig out the signal device.

I still need to rely on it to know about the strange beasts in the forest in the southern base, as well as the nearby territories.

Xiao Linqi only said in the end: "There will always be someone to put a sack on him."