63

☆ 63. Chapter 63 begins

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 63: Start

emetics & work overtime & count people.

The entry procedure in Baita was very fast, maybe it was Wei Jie who led it. The staff behind the window sill on the first floor was very fast. There were some documents and other things that Xiao Linqi was not prepared for, but The other party said that they could improve it later. In less than twenty minutes, Xiao Linqi got a warm White Tower employee pass.

"I'll take you to the top to go through the permissions. You can only apply for the simplest permissions here." Wei Jie said.

After getting the employee pass of the White Tower, Wei Jie took Xiao Linqi directly to the top floor. Whether intentionally or unintentionally, he did not take Xiao Linqi to visit some places that he should have known, and separated the people of the White Tower. People specialize in walking from places with few people.

Xiao Linqi was thoughtful and asked: "Don't I need to get familiar with my future colleagues?"

Wei Jie said: "No need for the time being. Recently, everyone in the White Tower has been busy making special-grade spirit weapons. After this period of time, , its not too late for you to start getting acquainted with everyone in the White Tower, and your training will not start until the special-grade spirit weapon is produced." "This

extra position in this laboratory is not because of you, but it is really dangerous. You yesterday You must have been attacked too. Recently, due to the production of special-grade spirit weapons, the No. 1 training chamber needs to be opened frequently. If there is contact, your task is to ensure the safety of the laboratory personnel."

Xiao Linqi looked around, and now they are the only ones here. Two people plus one person on duty were just right for him to commit the crime. He immediately nodded with understanding: "I'm not in a hurry, Brother Wei, can I play with my mobile phone here?"

Upon hearing this, Wei Jie burst out laughing: "Okay, okay, anyway, here There aren't many people around. You just need to protect Professor Xu and the others when they are collecting No. 1 flesh and blood. At other times, it doesn't matter if you play games or watch TV shows on your phone." "

Sounds like it's really suitable for retirement." Xiao Linqi showed a happy smile smile.

The door of the laboratory opened again, and a group of fish in white coats led by Xu Dekun poured in. Qian Youzhi was also inside. He broke away from the large group and walked to Xiao Linqi to say hello: "Young man, you came very early."

"Wei "Jie, have you completed the entry procedures for him?" Xu Dekun asked like a grandpa next door while putting on his gloves, "He will be taken care of by you from now on. Don't let people who are short-sighted bully him."

" Of course."

Xu Dekun smiled and said: "Young man, let's have dinner together at noon. I was too busy yesterday to take care of it."

Xiao Linqi looked a little helpless: "Of course I can do it, but will it disturb your work? ?"

"Haha, it's okay."

After the greetings, Xu Dekun asked someone to open the door of the training warehouse. Everyone felt as if they were facing a formidable enemy, with serious faces and nervous emotions. Xiao Linqi stood aside and watched, and almost everyone ran back. of vigilance.

They took more flesh and blood today than yesterday. Xiao Linqi watched silently, and the human-shaped black mist in his room that night, squatting and crying with his arms and legs in his arms, appeared in his mind, and his empty expression became more and more indifferent.