Chris?!

The next day after meeting Chris I didn't feel like walking to the park today so I decided to stay at home and play with Chase. We couldn't go outside sense it was raining. So me and Chase stayed up stairs and decided to play Monopoly. It's the only board game he knows how to play. We spent basically an hour playing the game, I let him win because he cries every time he looses.
"MEGAN!!!" yelled Mrs Smith which startled me and Chase. Why was she calling me? What did I do? I got up and walked out of the room.
"WHAT?!" I called back.
"GATHER YOUR STUFF YOU'RE GETTING ADOPTED!" she yelled. My heart skipped a beat. I ran back into the room gathering my cloths and other things. Chase looked at me funny.
"Where are you going?" Chase asked.
"Chase I have to leave for a long while and I don't know when I'll be back" I told Chase seeing the tears in his eyes.
"I'll miss you" he said hugging me. I bit back the tears.
"I'll miss you too little buddy. Do me a favor and stay out of trouble?" I said.
"No promises" Chase said smiling.
"Alright do you want to help me carry my things?" I asked and he nodded his head so I let him carry the stuff that wasn't heavy.
"Bye Megan" said Rose hugging my leg. Rose was 3 years old, with blonde curly hair.
"Bye Rose" I said putting my bag on the floor and walked into Mrs Smiths office to tell her I'm done packing. I stepped into the room and saw my new father standing there with a grin. He had his baseball cap on and aviator sunglasses. What is it with his sunglasses? "CHRIS?!"
"Hey Megan" Chris said as I ran up and hugged him.
"It's good to see you" I said smiling as for the first time in forever I saw a tear slide down Mrs Smiths face.
"Alright I'll get your bags" Chris said walking out of the office and grabbing the bags.
"Bye Mrs Smith" I said hugging her.
"Be good to Chris" she said trying to hold back the tears.
"I will" I said as I walked out of the office and said a few more goodbyes and walked out onto the rainy streets of Boston.
"You can sit up front if you want" Chris said as I slid into the front seat as he put my bags into the bag.
"So you never told me why you wear sunglasses?" I asked looking at him.
"Oh yeah" he said removing his hat and sunglasses. I gasped in surprise.
"No way!" I yelled staring at the face of my favorite actor Chris Evans.
"Yes way!" He said making me laugh.
"I think I'm gonna cry" I said as Chris handed me a box of tissues.
"Am I sneaky or what?" He asked laughing.
"You are very sneaky" I said punching his arm.
"I try" he said starting the car. My life was about to change.