Avengers!?

It's been two days and basically me and Chris are either walking around LA or eating Chinese take out and watching movies. So today was the first day of filming the Avengers and I was so excited to be going to set with Chris or should I say Steve Rogers. I was so excited!!! I would get to meet Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Robert Downey Jr, Scarlet Johansson, Jeremy Renner, and many others. Chris- I mean dad told Joss Wheadon the director that I was coming and Dad decided to surprise the cast by telling them I was his daughter. It took a while to get there and I was just so excited. I was literally bouncing off the walls. I sat in the car with Chris as we pulled into an empty parking spot and I quickly hopped out and waited for Chris to get out. He got out and grabbed his bag that had a spare changed of cloths in them. Today I decided to wear grey shorts and a 'I do what I want' shirt with Loki on it. My dirty blonde hair was pulled up into a bun which I was actually proud of. I had on my green converse shoes. You can tell I love that brand of shoes. I was ahead of Chris and he directed me where to go. We entered into a room that had a coffee machine and snacks. There I saw Tom Hiddleston and Chris Hemsworth talking. I told dad to stay right here. I walked in as if I owned the place snuck in between the two took an apple bit into it and walked out between them. They stared at me as I sat down at a empty table. "Can I help you?" I asked with my mouth full.
"Who let a 10 year old on set?" Chris Hemsworth asked.
"My dad" I said taking another bit of my red apple.
"Who's your dad?" Tom asked.
"He should be here soon" I said as Chris Evans walked in with a grin.
"Oh hey Chris!" Chris H said patting my dad on the back.
"I guess you guys met my daughter" Dad said putting his bag next to me. I smiled nervously as Tom pointed to me with a look.
"Meet Megan my daughter" dad said messing up my hair.
"She's your daughter?!" Tom asked as I stood up threw my apple away and shook Tom's large hand.
"Nice to meet you" I said as I shook Chris H's hand.
"Surprise! Now you can't tell Robert, Jeremy, Scarlet, Clark, or Samuel" dad said.
"Deal" both Tom and Chris said. Chris H left the room to get into costume and Tom sat next to me talking about my shirt and his character.
"So mrs Megan where are you from?" Tom asked smiling.
"Boston" I answered simply as Scarlet Johansson walked in and got a cup of coffee. She turned and her eyes landed on me. I smiled and waved. She looked at Tom and pointed raising an eyebrow Tom decided to play along and shrug.
"Who are you?" Scarlet asked.
"I'm Megan Rose Evans" I said. I like using my full name.
"Evans?" Scarlet asked looking over at my father who was holding back a laugh.
"Meet my daughter Megan" Chris said drinking his coffee.
"Your daughter?!" Scarlet asked and as if on cue Robert Downey Jr walked in talking to Clark Gregg.
"Who's daughter?" Robert asked.
"Holy crap" Scarlet said sitting in front of me almost so fast it would have given me whiplash.
"Guys meet Megan my daughter" Dad said they all stared at me.
"Hi" I said smiling with crimson red cheeks that felt like fire.
The rest of the day went fast. Me and Scarlet started talking about Chris. I talked to Tom a lot. Chris Hemsworth picked on me half the day. Jeremy Renner was trying to be fabulous which was making me die of laughter. I didn't talk much to Samuel L Jackson but he seemed pretty nice. On a lunch break me, Chris and Scarlet drove to subway. So I had a pretty good day.