Poor East

I warned you in the Q&A!!! GET READY FOR FEELS!!!!! 😭😭😭😭~ Kenlee Faith.

I was spending some time with Scarlet sense I haven't seen her sense the New Years Party it's been basically 1 whole month. Me and her went to the mall and got some nice cloths. She has a good taste in fashion. I ended up getting this really cute sweater. We were driving back to my house and it started raining. "I hate rain so much" she growled.
"It's kinda soothing but other times it gets in your way" I said smiling as we drive up the road towards the house. She parked in the driveway and said goodbye.
"Bye Scarlet!" I said shutting the car door as I covered my head with my jacket. I ran towards the door and opened it quietly.
"Dad! I'm home!" I said closing the door and put my jacket on the coat rack. I took off my wet shoes and put them to the side. I got no response.
"Dad?!" I yelled putting my bag on the couch. I was getting worried.
"I'm in here" a voice called from his office. I walked down the hallway and pushed open the door quietly. The only light he had on was the lamp.
"Hey. Why is it so dark in here?" I said.
"He's gone" he said. He was crying?
"Who?" I asked.
I waited for a answer for about a minute.
"East" he said. My heart skipped a beat. I felt tears form in my eyes. East was like my best friend. I knew he was sick and all but I didn't know he was that sick.
"What? No he can't be" I said almost crying.
"Died this morning" he said whipping tears off his face. I didn't say anything else I just ran to him from behind and hugged him as tightly as I could. I knew tears were streaming down my face at the moment. He turned around and so I'd be facing him. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. My tears probably staining his shirt by now. We shuffled over to the small couch and sat down still hugging each other. I didn't want to let go.
"Shhhhhh. Stop crying please. Your gonna make me cry" he said rubbing my back.
"I'm gonna miss him" I said trying to stop crying.
"I am too" he said as he started crying a little.
"Sorry I made you cry" I said giving him a sad smile.
"I'm use to it by now" he said making me laugh a little bit.
"Stop crying please" I said.
"Only if you stop crying" he said.
"I'll try" I said whipping some tears away. He laughed at my comment.
We sat there for a good while. It felt like forever.
"You want some ice cream?" I asked.
"Sure" he said.
"It's the best medicine" I said smiling sadly as we walked to the kitchen to get some ice cream.  Ice cream is the best medicine.

I cried while writing this. R.I.P East! 😭😭😭 I warned you guys about the feels. Comment a sad face if you cried while reading the story or was about to cry. ~ Kenlee Faith❤️