Visiting

After spending two days at Tom's I went back to Chris's and he was basically bouncing off the walls waiting for me to get home. As soon as I walked in I noticed two suit cases. Mine and Chris's. What's happening? "Welcome Home!!!" Chris said grabbing the bags.
"Go to the car" he said as I went back outside and got into the car while Chris loaded it. Where are we going?
After maybe an hour drive we arrived at the airport and got on a plane to Boston. What is he planing. Halloween was in two days which I was very excited.
"Why are we going to Boston?" I asked staring at Chris who was typing something on his laptop.
"A surprise" he said smiling as I began to sketch a picture of Loki's scepter in my sketch book.
I finished my sketch of Loki's scepter when we were about to land so I went ahead and put my stuff away. Chris was calmly listening to music. I took this advantage and grabbed my cold water bottle and put it on the back of his neck. "What the-?!" Chris said before turning to me realizing I did it.
"We are about to land" I said and as if just on cue the speakers came on explaining that we are about to land.
When we landed and got off the plane we were greeted by Uncle Scott and my grandmother. "Hi sweetie!" Grandma said pulling me into a hug.
"Hi" I said smiling as Scott gave me a bone crushing hug.
"Scott don't squeeze her to death" Chris said smiling. We got into Scott's car and rove to the house. Chris showed me to the room I haven't see in months. For some reason Chris told me to get dressed because we're going out to eat. I changed into a navy blue cardigan, a white tank top and black jeans sense it's a little cold here. I curled my hair and put on red converse shoes. As soon as I stepped out of the room a blindfold was pulled over my face.
"Where are we going?" I whined as we got into the car and it started moving. It was silent the whole car ride for some odd reason. When the car stopped someone opened the door and helped me out. We were walking for a while until I felt us step into a small room. An elevator? It started to move. Yep defiantly an elevator. Where are we? We started walking again after I heard a ding! We arrived at some room and the blindfold was pulled off gently. It took me a while for my eyes to adjust to the bright light. Then I saw a familiar face laying in a bed with a broken leg and scars on his face.
"Hi Megan!" Chase said smiling as I got tears in my eyes and rushed over to the now 5 year old.
"Hey loser. You had me scared to death" I said sitting beside his bed.
"I'm fine. Just a broken leg but I'll be fine" Chase said then his face grew excited, "I lost a tooth." He smiled showing his teeth and there was a gap where one of his two front teeth use to be.
"That's awesome dude!" I said smiling at Chase as a nurse brought in his dinner. Leonie's Pizza! "You better be sharing that with me."
"I will" Chase said pushing the box toward me that was full with cheese pizza. Chris rushed over and grabbed a slice, I knew he loves Leonie's. We talked about what has been going on for the past few months. I got Chase crying when I said about being kidnaped by strangers. He really wants to see East now. By 10:00 Chase was getting sleepy and we had to leave the hospital. We left the hospital and on the way home I fell asleep on Chris's shoulder. Before I fell asleep I mumbled "thank you" before I fell asleep I heard Chris say...
"Anything for my girl" then I fell asleep.