Big Surprise

I sat in my room watching Puncture. Which I must say is really good. Chris said about taking me to the Iron Man 3 premier in 2 weeks so I was really excited to see Robert again. I haven't seen him in three months so this should be exciting. Chris has tried to teach me guitar but I failed at that so he decided to stick to piano for now. We had our fun with playing a little duet. Today was gonna be fun. I was going out with Scarlet today. Cobie and Gwyneth were busy.
I heard a knock at the door and Scarlet walked in. We drove to the mall wearing t-shirts, jeans, baseball hats, and sunglasses. We started walking around and shopping. We went into this nice store and Scarlet started picking cloths out for me to try on. All of them were really pretty. I picked out a few. I found a Captain America sweater and a Iron Man sweater. Scarlet found a very pretty dress that fit her well so she'll probably wear that to some award show coming up.

Chris's P.O.V
I was to excited for Megan and Scarlet to get home. I had Megan's present here at the house. Let's just say it's kind of a gift for both of us. She'll be so happy.

Megan's P.O.V
Scarlet said she got a text from Chris and it said "be home in 1 hour" I kinda was wondering what was he up to? We finished shopping and drove home. On our way me and Scarlet did a little disney game where someone says a movie and you have to sing a song from that movie. We were tied. Once we arrived home I got my bags and she helped with two others. We opened the door and saw a note on the table. She had to leave. I picked up the note.
I got you a present. It's hidden somewhere in the house. Good luck finding it.
Love your Dad :)
Why does he do this? Make things hard. I started my scavenger hunt by putting down my bags. I looked in the living room. Nothing. I looked in the kitchen. Nothing. Where is it? I looked in the bathrooms, Chris's room, closets. Still nothing. I looked around outside. Nothing. I walked into the guest house to find nothing but another note.
Give up yet?
I smiled at my fathers hand writing. I will not give up yet. I looked through all the rooms in the guest house not finding anything. I walked back inside almost getting scared to death by Chris sitting on the couch reading the paper with a smile.
"Find it yet?" He asked.
"No" I said grumpily.
"You need a hint?" He asked putting down his news paper.
"Spill" I said waiting for the hint.
"Well the present is hidden in a certain room that you have an escape door in" he said smiling. Wait. I didn't check my room yet. I ran as fast as I could towards my room. I got down the small set of stairs and jiggled my door knob. Locked. How does Chris unlock these doors. Then I remembered another thing. I ran out of the hallway and ran back outside towards where my back door is. The curtains where closed and the door was locked. Chris why do you make this hard?! I ran back inside glaring at my father as I walked back down the hallway getting a hair pin from the bathroom. I walked back to my door and put the pin in the lock. I jiggled the pin around finally hearing a click. HA HA! I opened the door slowly...

What is it?! What do you guys think it is? So far no one in the last chapter has guessed the correct answer. It's not a dog. See if you can try another guess. I will be posting the first chapter of the second book tomorrow morning! I know normally people wait a while but me I just go strait to it! So yay!~Kenlee Faith❤️