Football

It's been a while sense I found put about the whole Chase thing and my dad has been more open and honest about certain things. I know he wasn't telling me everything. Chris hasn't said a word about Chase or my Aunt sense our argument. I have a feeling he's trying hide something. East has spent most of his time with me when Chris isn't home which is often because of him filming. I have noticed East has been a little under the weather lately and doesn't really play and jump around like he did before. I had a feeling he was sick.
I sat in my room watching TV until Chris burst through my door and tackled me. I let out a strange yelp. "Alright put this on then meet me outside in the backyard" he said handing me a football jersey. I put on jeans and the jersey and slipped on red converse shoes. He must be happy Football season is coming up. I walked out back to see Chris wearing the same jersey and holding a football.
"Great! Okay now sense you're my daughter I'm gonna teach you how to tackle" Chris said staring at me. He made a hand motion for me to try and tackle him. Keyword: try. I rushed forward and smacked my face into his chest barely making him move.
"Really? Is this what I have to work with?" He said as I pushed against him unable to knock him down.
"I can't tackle you because it's impossible!" I said trying to use both of my hands to push him.
"Fine then I'll tackle you" he said simply before I could answer he bent down wrapped his arms around me and stood up throwing me over his shoulder.
"Unfair!!!" I squeaked loudly. He put me down and helped me stand the right way when getting ready to tackle. He stood like he was earlier and I charged forward smashing into his chest. And with that Megan Rose Evans fell face first into the dirt.
"Oww" I mumbled.
"You need practice" Chris said smiling at me.
"Ya think!" I said getting up and dusted dirt off of me.
"Alright I guess I'm gonna have to teach you the history of football" he said as we walked inside and sat down in front of the TV and I swear to god if he makes me try and tackle him again I'm gonna scream in frustration.
After clips and movies made for Football, and Chris explaining how to play and the rules. Then he explained about the situation for the Super Bowl. Why do they need so many packs of beer? And why so many chips?
"Again. Why do I need to know this?" I asked.
"You are an Evans now. I'm getting you prepared for the Super Bowl and other games" he said smiling, "now let's go back outside." I followed him outside and I got in my position and Chris stood there in his position. I ran forward and jumped onto him tackling him to the ground.
"I did it! I did it!" I cheered standing up as Chris managed to get up and smile.
"Now run" he said smiling as he kicked a football at my feet and I quickly grabbed it and started running to the other side of the backyard with Chris hot on my heels. I yelped when Chris picked me up and carried me towards the other side and yelled TOUCH DOWN!!! He tackled me to the ground and started tickling me.
"No... Stop... Please" I said in between laughs.
Chris is basically the best dad in the world.