Rainy Day

I sat on the couch with my legs crossed. I was wearing my Avengers sweatpants and a t-shirt that had Loki on it and it said "I do what I want" on it. I sipped my hot chocolate slowly as the movie started playing. Chris was still sleeping so I went ahead and made myself hot chocolate and covered myself on a blue fluffy blanket. I had put in his one movie Iceman. His character scares the crap out of me. Mr Freezy will forever give me nightmares. "Hey sleepy head" I said as a sleepy Chris walked into the living room wearing red stripped sweatpants and a white t-shirt.
"Good morning" he mumbled rubbing his eyes.
"You look tired" I said as he walked to the kitchen making himself coffee. I put down my hot chocolate and pulled my hair up into a ponytail so my hair is out of my face.
"What are you doing?" He asked walking over to the couch holding his mug.
"Watching Iceman" I said smiling as I picked up my cup and took a long sip of my hot chocolate.
"I thought you said my character gives you nightmares" he said.
"Yeah. But it's a good movie" I said as he plopped himself beside me. By the end of the movie we were both wrapped in a big blanket huddling against each other. It started raining outside. Awww I was gonna go swimming later.
"You know I've met you before when I was younger" I said smiling up at him.
"Really?" He asked.
"Yeah I was five years old" I said.
Flashback
I jumped around in the puddles as it rained. I had on my yellow rain coat and my red rain boots. My blonde hair was up in pigtails. My and Nathan jumped around. Nathan was a 7 year old boy who use to be at the orphanage but he got adopted one year later. Nathan use to be my best friend and was like an older brother. Mrs Smith was inside making a apple pie while me and Nathan played outside. At the time the orphanage had just started and only 4 kids were there. Me, Nathan, Crystal, and Jake. Crystal was younger than me and Jake was older than all of us. He was 10. Crystal was 2. I made a big splash making Nathan wet. I laughed loudly as I accidentally bumped into someone. "Sorry sir" I looked up to see a man maybe in his 20s.
"It's alright" he said smiling. I knew who he was. He was Chris Evans. He played as the Human Torch in the Fantastic Four. I decided not to say anything about him being famous. Nathan new who he was too.
"You're Johnny Storm!" Nathan said shocked.
"The one and only" he said acting like Johnny. I let out a small laugh.
"Cool!" Nathan said smiling.
"Well I gotta go. Bye" Chris said smiling and waved goodbye as he left us in shock.
End of Flashback
I smiled at Chris after I finished the story when I met him. "That was you?!" He said excitedly.
"Yeah. Yellow raincoat and red rain boots" I said smiling.
"You were adorable back then!" He said.
"What about now?!" I said staring at him waiting for a answer.
"You still are" he said laughing as I stood up and put our mugs in the sink, "I really wished I would've adopted you right then and there."
"You could've!" I said laughing.
"I should've" he said pulling me into a hug. I felt happy that I was here with him. I felt happy I actually have a real family. I love this life.