Pranks

It's been 1 month and my birthday is right around the corner. I can't believe Chris has been my dad for almost a year and a half. He can be such a goofball. I walked down the hallway and saw a open door and looked in seeing Chris doing paper work. He's been working and filming. He's been coming home late and falling asleep on the couch or if he's lucky, his bed. Sense he sleeps on the couch sometimes I may or may not have slept in his bed because it's softer than mine.
One time before he was even home he came into the room and laid down beside me. Soon I was pulled into a large cuddle. Which was comfortable.
I woke up probably 10:00 in the morning. I got up and changed into a red sweater and black jeans. Today I felt like doing some pranks and I know for sure I won't get thrown in the pool because Chris put the cover on. I quickly got two eggs from the fridge and put them into Chris's sneakers. I hide behind the couch and waited carefully until I heard foot steps and a loud CRACK! Maybe I should have thought this through.
"MEGAN!!!" Chris yelled as I quickly stood up and raced for my bedroom. I slid across the floor because I was wearing socks. For once I'm faster than Chris. I shut my door and locked it quickly which wouldn't be much help sense he knows how to unlock doors. I quickly pulled open the door that lead to the backyard and shut it and ran outside. I found my way back inside and into Chris's room and hid under the bed. I heard a door shut and Chris let out a frustrated sigh. I watched from under the bed as he took his socks off that were soaked in egg. I bit my lip to keep me from giving up my hiding spot. His phone started ringing and he answered it.
"Uh hello?... Oh hey Tom what's up?" Chris said changing socks and shoes, "yeah can you come and pick her up... Great... Thanks again Tom I hate working when I should be home spending time with my girl." He paused for a while, "okay see you and 10 minutes."
"Megan!!! Where are you?!" Chris asked loudly.
"Under your bed!" I said back as he crouched down to see my goofy smile.
"You're sneaky" Chris said smiling as I got out from under the bed.
"So what's happening?" I asked.
"Well your gonna be with Tom for 2 days. I have to be filming over night and I don't feel comfortable leaving you at the house by yourself" he said, "so go pack a bag Tom will be here soon."
I quickly left and started packing a few cloths. I was kinda excited to be spending 2 days at Tom's house he had in LA. He normally lives in London. Once I was finished packing I heard the doorbell ring...