Winter Solider

I was really excited about the first day of filming Captain America: The Winter Solider. I'd been offered a cameo which I accepted gladly. I shoved a chocolate chip cookie in my mouth from the little snack area and ran off to get my hair done. We were doing the scene where Steve is in the smithsonian and he goes to Captain America area. Working with my dad was really fun. Maybe I'll want to be in more films with him. I ran past him in the scene with another actor named Lucy. It was really fun cause sometimes on purpose I'd bump into my father. He'd start laughing. I was having to much fun with this. Well at least the film will have bloopers.
I actually got to meet Sebastian Stan!!! I was so excited. When I found out he was playing as Bucky I flipped out. I cried when Bucky died in the first film and now he was alive! (If any of you haven't watched the movies I'm sorry for the spoiler) I was really nervous in meeting him too. I was always watching them film. It was so cool. My dad and Scarlet acted like siblings on set. I was excited to meet Robert Redford. That was pretty cool too.
So I bet you are all wondering what I'm doing at the moment. I'm currently playing hide an seek with Chris, Scarlet, Sebastian, Anthony Mackie, Hayley, and Frank Grillo. I hid quietly inside the closet in Sebastian's trailer. His idea. He was hiding under the table in the room. Scarlet was seeking. I was quiet but Seb wasn't. Yeah I'm gonna call him Seb. He started laughing and I heard someone else laugh. The closet door swung open and Scarlet smiled.
"He told me" she said pointing to Seb.
"You're kidding me Stan" I said using his last name. He let out a chuckle.
"Sorry Meg. She knew someone else was here" he admitted with a grin. I got out of the closet.
After we finished filming we went back home. Seb and Anthony came with me and Chris. We went out to dinner and had some fun. Chris, Anthony, and Seb decided to play Pool. I watched and cheered on my dad. He won.

Okay guys I got two fun chapters coming tomorrow! I know you'll like the next few chapters! And I'm glad I surprised you guys in the last chapter😂~Kenlee Faith❤️❤️❤️