Photoshoot

I sat on the couch watching The Avengers again. I love watching it. Next thing I knew Chris rushed into the room excitedly. "Hey do you want to do a photo shoot? Like a father, daughter thing" he said smiling.
"Sounds fun" I said returning the smile to him.

We arrived at studio and a women showed me to a dressing room. I changed into a short black dress (first dress) I slipped on a pair of black converse shoes and a girl came in to do my hair. She put it up into a neat bun that rested on top of my head. She did my makeup which wasn't a lot. I walked out of the room searching for Chris. A man guided me to a small room where a large white background laid against the wall and floor with a beautiful piano in the middle. Chris sat on the bench waiting. He looked like he did when he taught me how to play piano. I sat down next to him and waited for instructions.
"Now pretend you're playing the piano together and having fun" the camera man said as  we both did a pose that looked like we were playing and having fun.
"Now Megan sit on this part of the piano" he said as I stood up and moved to the part of the piano and sat down on it. The picture was probably cute.
I was told to go back to my dressing room and change so I went back and changed into a short red dress (second dress) I walked out seeing the piano was gone and Chris was in a red sweater and jeans. We matched. We stood back to back with me looking up and him looking down. That probably turned out cool too. They did one where I was hugging him from behind and he had his arms crossed.
I went back and changed into a short white dress that was beautiful. (Last dress) I stepped out of the room and walked back to the area. Chris was excited for this one. He was wearing a black suit like he did when I wore the black dress. I sat down in a chair and Chris stood behind the chair.
After we finished the whole photo shoot I got dressed and found Chris waiting for me at the door. It was fun. And the pictures turned out great.

Sorry again for a short chapter!😢 but I will be posting longer chapters soon. However I'd like to inform all of you Doritos that I made a new book called Scraped Knee. Go check it out! ~Kenlee Faith❤️❤️