Cupcakes

I woke up the next morning still snuggled into my fathers left side. The noise of his snoring woke me up. I blinked a few times to realize we were still on the couch and the TV was off. Chris's feet were on the coffee table and his head was laying on a pillow that was on the couch. I was wrapped in a comfy blanket. I laid there thinking about the amount of time I've been with Chris. Thinking about how good LA Chinese take out is. There pizza is pretty good here to but not as good as Boston's pizza. I didn't want to grow up. I want to stay 13 forever. I want to stay here with Chris forever. Most of the media doesn't even know I exists. I think Chris is gonna keep it that way sense he doesn't plan on introducing me to the public anytime soon. I looked up to see a pair of bright blue eyes staring at me and the stupidest grin ever. "Good morning" Chris said his voice was tired and exhausted.
"Morning" I whispered burying myself in his side even more.
"Breakfast?" Chris asked as I sat up cross legged on the couch.
"Sure" I said as I wrapped myself in the soft blanket and stared at the blank TV. Then for the first time in maybe three days I heard a knock at the door. Chris walked over answered the door and in ran a English bulldog and Uncle Scott walked in with a large grin. The dog jumped up on the couch and started licking me.
"Hey Scott!" Chris said happily as he closed the door.
"Hey" Scott said as him and Chris hugged each other.
"Oh Megan I'd like you to meet my dog East" Chris said as the bulldog started licking my face multiple times.
"He's adorable!" I said laughing.
"Hey kid" Scott said smiling at me.
"Hi Uncle Scott" I said. Now I know why there are random chew toys around the house.
"Now sense I'll be filming today! Uncle Scott is gonna hang here with you" Chris said as he began to pour cereal into a bowl.
"Cool" I said smiling as Uncle Scott sat down on the couch with me. I picked up a chew toy and tossed it across the room and East jumped off the couch and ran strait toward it as fast as possible. I laughed as Chris came over and gave me a bowl of frosted flakes. East came back and tried to steal some of my cereal.
"East! No!" Chris said as the dog followed Chris from the couch and over to the dog bowl.
After Chris had left to go film me and Uncle Scott finished eating breakfast and decided to watch Batman. Even though I like Marvel better than DC. Then we are lunch an decided to make cupcakes for Chris before he got home. Scott told me he likes sweets so we made vanilla cupcakes with vanilla icing that we mixed in with blue food coloring. I had changed my cloths into a brown tank top with a army green cardigan. I decided to wear grey shorts and it took me a while to find my sliver dog tag Chase got for me from a machine that only cost a quarter. I didn't wear shoes just my black fuzzy socks. A few hours later it started getting dark out and Chris still wasn't home. He did call and tell us he was on our way and he said if the house was on fire he'd kill us.
Chris walked through the front door with a goofy smile seeing 24 cupcakes laying on the counter. "You guys have been busy" Chris said putting down his bag and walked over to the counter taking a cupcake and walked over to us.
"Well sense your father is home I best be going. Night Megan" Scott said kissing my forehead and walking towards the door. He slapped Chris on the shoulder, "night big bro."
"Night" Chris said laughing as Scott left the house. East was curled up at my feet as I clicked through TV channels.
"Hi" I said as Chris finished the cupcake and walked over to me.
"It's 11:00 at night go get some sleep" Chris said smiling.
"Okay" I said getting up and walked back to my room. I changed into white pj shorts and took off my cardigan. I pulled my hair up and put my dog tag on the night stand. East pushed open my bedroom door and jumped onto my bed and curled up at my feet. I laid down and curled up but kept my eyes closed as the door creaked open.
Third person p.o.v
Chris pushed open the door to see the small teenager snuggled in her blankets and with East curled up at her feet. Chris smiled and walked to the side of her bed and stared at her for 5 seconds. Chris kneeled down at the bed and grabbed her small hand gently. He held it for a good while. He thought about how she was basically his daughter and how he has always dreamed of having a child. His blue eyes sparkled in the moonlight coming from the double doors that lead outside into the backyard. Chris stood up and gently placed her hand softly onto the bed and bent down kissing her forehead. "Goodnight" he said. Megan had fallen asleep earlier when he was holding her hand. He turned off the lamp and walked out of the room closing the door behind him. It felt like a dream. The dream was to real. He didn't want it to end.