Swarmed

I woke up still laying my head on my fathers lap. I have to admit it was kinda comfy. I moved a little bit but very slowly trying not to wake my dad. But it was to late I found a pair of blue orbs staring at me with a warm smile across his face. I felt safe with him. Nothing could ever get in our way. If something did get in our way Chris would probably go all protective. I felt an arm on my back that began to rub my back and up to my arm. "Good morning" Chris said making a grin appear on my face.
"Can I go for a walk today?" I asked. I never really went outside a lot except to the backyard because that's where the pool is. East came running up barking at us for us to get up.
"Sure I guess but be back in 10 minutes" he said as I got up. Chris was always worried because of the paparazzi. Sense they know what I look like. I put on a pair of shorts and a sweater. Yeah it's not hot outside when it's almost December. December will start in a few days so yay! I like LA because it hardly snows. I walked down stairs and told Chris I was going. I walked out the front door and down the lovely street. Large houses were lined in a row down the long street. It was beautiful. Next thing I knew I was swarmed by flashing cameras.
"What's your name?"
"Who are you?"
"What are you to Chris Evans?"
"Why did you come out of his house?"
"Are you family or friend?"
I didn't say anything I just turned around and ran towards the house. They kept following me. There was about five or six of them. I shut the gate and ran back to the door and opened it. I closed it with a loud SLAM!
"What's wron-" Chris said but I cut him off with a large hug. I let some tears slip. "Hey what happened?"
"I...was...swarmed" I choked out burying my face into his chest. I don't want to let go.
"It's alright. They're idiots to swarm a little girl" he said trying to cheer me up. I looked up into those blue eyes and he wiped away my tears. I wrapped my arms around his torso tighter not wanting to let go. I felt safe.
"Promise me that you'll never leave me" I said trying to choke back the tears.
"I promise I would never leave you" Chris said I couldn't help but smile.
"I love you dad" I said.
"I love you too" he said kissing the top of my head gently, "alright I have to get ready then we are leaving to go to set." I nodded as he pulled out of the hug and ruffled my hair. I walked back to my room and took out a shirt that said Loki'd on it with a picture of Loki. I put on a pair of black shorts and pulled my hair into a messy bun. I grabbed my green converse shoes and walked back to the living room. Chris was holding his bag and he had a t-shirt and jeans on with sneakers. He had a baseball cap on and sunglasses. I walked over and he put a hat on my head that had the Boston Red Sox on it. He gave me a pair of aviators and I put them on. We walked to the car seeing the group of people waiting outside. As soon as they saw us they started yelling.
"WHO IS THIS LITTLE GIRL?" One of them asked. I could see Chris was getting angry. He didn't answer he just ignored them as he unlocked the car door.
"CHRIS? WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH A LITTLE GIRL?" asked another. Chris clenched his jaw as he pointed to the other side of the car and I walked over getting inside. He stared at the people for a moment anger written all over his face. Chris then turned got into the car and drove off. I know he doesn't want the public knowing about me. He's waiting for the perfect moment to introduce me to the world.