Pay Back

I sat on the couch being bored as usual. I thought Chris was still asleep. I was wrong. I switched through TV channels just as I started hearing footsteps. I turned a little bit to see nothing so I turned back to the TV. As if on cue a bucket of ice cold water was dumped onto my head. I let out a scream. I turned to see Chris laughing so hard he couldn't breathe.
"I'm gonna get you back for that" I growled moving hair from my face.
"That's was pay back" Chris said as he threw a towel in my face.
"You better be watching your back Evans" I warned.
"Oh trust me I have more tricks up my sleeve" he said smiling.
"So do I" I said returning the smile. And with that we have started a prank war.
We ran in separate directions to start the little war that would probably go on forever. First I took his left over sandwich from the fridge and put sand in it. See what I did there. I put it back in the fridge and I grabbed the Oreos and took out the cream and put mint toothpaste there as a replacement. I got rid of the evidence and I ran back to my room the dry off.
I'm gonna kill him.
"WHERES MY TV?!" I yelled loudly looking at the spot where my TV use to be.
"I don't know. Where is it?" He asked trying to not laugh.
"I'm gonna hurt you" I said, if he hurt my baby I'm gonna take his ice cream!
"Physically or emotionally" he said smiling.
"Emotionally" I said.
"You will not touch my chocolate ice cream!" Chris said.
"Then give me my TV" I said.
"Fine!" Chris said stomping off acting like a little kid. He came back with my TV.
"I'm gonna go eat a snack" he said walking to the kitchen....
1. 2. 3... "MEGAN!!!!!!" I died of laughter.
"Why is there sand in my sandwich?" He asked not amused by my prank.
"It is a sandwich isn't it" I said smiling widely.
"Clever" he stated before walking down the hallway back to the kitchen.
1. 2. 3.... "MEGAN!!!"
"Oreos?!" I asked smiling.
"Yeah!" He said making me laugh loudly. Pranks are very easy to pull on Chris. And with that as if on cue a bucket of flour dumped onto me.
"CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled loudly.
No response.
"DAD!!!" I yelled.
"You called" he said sliding across the floor in his socks.
"You want a big hug" I said rushing toward him to give him a big hug.
"Not while you're covered in flour" Chris said smiling.
"To bad" I said hugging him getting flour on his cloths. Don't ever cover me with flour.