Piano

Chris decided he'd try to have some fun on his day off. I didn't know what he had planed so I was kinda worried. He told me to just wear a dress. I changed into a short black dress that came to my knees. I slid on my black flat shoes and put my hair into a neat bun. I walked out into the living room seeing Chris wearing a suit (in the picture) he turned to face me and a smile grew on his face. "Why are we all dressed up?" I asked smiling.
"Well I'm gonna teach you how to play piano. Plus I just thought it would be fun if we were fancy" he said smiling as I looked over at the beautiful piano.
"Cool" I said smiling. We sat down on the little bench and he went over the stuff and taught me how to play.
"Now let's try it together" he said smiling as we began to play the piano. I have my side and he had his side. It was a soft song that was quiet and sweet. It was a lovely duet. I'm surprised I didn't mess up. However we did spend two hours going over something so easy. After we finished the sound of clapping was heard behind us. I turned quickly to see Grandma and Uncle Scott entering the house.
"That was beautiful" Grandma said putting a hand on Chris's shoulder.
"Thanks mom" Chris said smiling widely, "I successfully reached my daughter how to play the piano."
"Megan did you know Chris also plays the guitar" Grandma said.
"He also tap dances" Scott said smiling.
"SCOTT! She didn't know that" Chris said laughing.
"Wait what?! You tap dance!" I said.
"I have a video" Grandma said showing me the video of my dad tap dancing. I couldn't help but laugh.
"You're a good dancer" I said smiling.
"No I am not. Now what are you guys doing here?" Chris asked.
"Well we came to see if you guys were alright. We came all the way from Boston after hearing about East" Scott said.
"We'll be fine. I've got Megan to keep me company" he said smiling.
"Okay. Well we will be in town for a while" Grandma said giving me and Chris a kiss. Scott gave us hugs and then they left.
"You're a good piano player" Chris said.
"I learned from the best" I answered simply with a smile.
"Don't be cheesy" he said pushing my shoulder.
"I'm not being cheesy you big meatball" I said pushing him back.
"I will throw you in the pool again. I'm not afraid too" he said, I back away so I was out of his reach. He burst into laughter at my actions. That didn't stop him. I ran as fast as I could towards my room. He can't run fast in a suit. I felt as if I were running for my life. I quickly got into my room and closed the door and locked it. That won't help me. I looked around the room looking for an escape. I ran outside from the door I had in my room. I ran quickly only to come face to face with Chris.
"How did I know you'd come this way" he said laughing as I let out a scream. He picked me up and tossed me into the ice cold pool. I climbed out quickly.
"That's c-cold" I said shivering.
"Here let's get inside" he said still laughing as we went inside. I changed into sweatpants and a Captain America shirt. I cuddled up on the couch covering myself in a warm blanket. I love soft blankets.