New Home

I woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon and eggs. I jumped out of bed ran down stairs to the kitchen to see Chris cooking. He had his back turned to me so I guess he didn't know I was there. "Whatcha making?" I asked.
"Holy Crap!" Chris said jumping and turning around to face me, "you scared me to death."
"Sorry" I said tying to hold back a laugh.
"What to help me?" He asked.
"Sure" I said walking over to the stove and helped make breakfast. Scott came down first sense he smelled bacon then grandfather his name is Bob. Grandma came down with a smile. Everyone was still in the pjs.
After breakfast Chris told me to get dressed and get my things sense we have a plane to catch. I walked back up stairs and changed into an Iron Man shirt and black jeans with my red converse shoes. I grabbed my bags and neatly refolded some cloths and remade the bed before grabbing my bags and walked down stairs. Chris was waiting there in a grey shirt with a navy blue jacket and jeans. He had three suit cases with him and he was on his phone. "I'm ready" I said coming down the stairs.
"Great! Say goodbye" Chris said as I ran into the living gave hugs and earned kisses and hugs in return.
"Bye everyone" I said waving then walked outside to see Chris waiting at a taxi.
It was a long ride to the airport but we finally got there. Next thing I knew we were on the plane headed to LA. I guess we had to drive to the set. I sat at the window seat and Chris sat next to me.
"You excited!" Chris said as I buckled my seat belt.
"I've never been on a plane before" I said smiling nervously.
"It's not bad at all but it's something you got to get use to" Chris said buckling his seat belt easily. I took my sketch book out of my bag and decided to sketch a picture of Boston. Once the plane started taking off I felt air sick for 2 hours before getting use to it. I finished my sketch and put it back in my bag. I felt a little sleepy as I rested my head on Chris shoulder. I felt him chuckle and kiss the top of my forehead and let me fall asleep.
I woke up to see we were landing in LA. I looked out the window to see a bright blue sky, the airport and some big buildings. A small gasp escaped my lips realizing we weren't in Boston anymore. Next thing I knew we were in the back of a taxi. "Do you want to go get some lunch?" Chris asked staring at me who was looking out the window staring at the palm trees.
"Sure" I said looking at Chris who was smiling at me. We stopped at a large house that left me speechless.
"Welcome home!" Chris said as we got out of the car. We grabbed our things and paid the driver and walked inside. It was really pretty.
"Holy crap" I said looking around. Chris put down his things and smiled.
"Cool right" Chris said smiling.
"Amazing!" I said then I saw a pool outside and ran past Chris to go outside. The view was absolutely gorgeous. I felt two arms wrap around me and lift me off the ground carrying me back inside.
"So what do you want for lunch?" Chris asked smiling at me.
"What do you have?" I asked tilting me head.
"Food" Chris answered simply.
"Can I have a grilled cheese?" I asked.
"Sure" Chris said walking to the kitchen.
Moments later I was eating an amazing grilled cheese. "Thanks" I said with my mouth full.
"Don't talk with your mouth full" Chris said as he took a drink of his water.
"So what are we doing today?" I asked finishing the last bite.
"Anything you want to do. We have two days until we start filming the Avengers" Chris said giving me a smile.
"Swimming?" I asked pointing to the pool outside.
"Fine" Chris said as I hopped out of my seat, "your room is down the hall and to the left." I walked down a small set of stairs leading to a room on the left. I opened the door to see a cute room with a white bed, wooden floors, double sliding doors to the outside, a desk with a lap top on it and a closet. I changed into strapless blue swimsuit and walked out the double sliding doors. I saw Chris in Captain America swim trunks getting into the pool. I got in after he did.
"Sup" I said as the freezing cold water came up to my stomach.
"Do you like your bedroom?" Chris asked smiling.
"Like it! I love it" I said swimming under the water trying to get use to the cold water.
Later that night after swimming and taking a warm shower I got dressed into sweat pants and a Thor tank top. I put my wet hair into a ponytail and walked up the small stairs. Chris was sitting on the couch flipping through TV channels. I walked over to him and let out a small yelp seeing that his beard was gone. And he dyed his hair a dirty blonde color. He laughed. "I told you that we start shooting the Avengers in two days" he said.
"You look different" I said jumping down onto the couch sitting beside him.
"I know but I had to shave" Chris said he looked like Steve Rogers. That was the point in shaving and dying his hair.
"I forgot to tell you my birthday is in 5 days" I said crossing my legs.
"You little booger" he said pulling me onto his lap and hugged me tightly as if this was the last day of my life.
"I will be 13" I said laughing.
"13!" Chris yelled.
"Yeah!" I yelled back.
"Happy Early Birthday!" Chris sang making me laugh even more.
"Dad!" I said trying to stop laughing sense he was tickling me.
"What did you just call me?" He asked with the biggest smile on his lovable face.
"Dad" I said again and the smile grew bigger.
"That's what I thought!" Chris said continuing to tickle me to death. I felt happy. It felt to much like a dream.