Christmas

I woke up early and got out of bed as fast as possible. I opened the door to the outside and got a snowball. I walked quietly to Chris's room and threw the snowball at his sleeping form. "Ow" Chris said tiredly.
"Wake up!" I said grabbing a pillow and started hitting him with it.
"Go back to sleep" he mumbled covering himself with a blanket.
"ITS CHRISTMAS YOU LOSER!!!" I yelled loudly hitting him with the pillow.
"Christmas" he said quickly sitting up.
"Get up" I said he quickly got up and we ran to the living room. Our large Christmas tree stood tall in the corner of the house. There were presents under the tree. Me and Chris quickly got to the presents.
"Wait! Let me get my camera. I can send these to grandma" Chris said rushing to his room and came back with his camera.
We started opening presents which I must say was really fun. I got a few clothes not a lot though. East got a few new dog toys. Chris got a new watch and some clothes. Well a we also got a bunch of movies.
After we opened presents we decided to watch one of my favorite Christmas Movies.
Home Alone.
I love watching movies with Chris. It's always fun because we laugh all the time. If it's a sad movie sometimes we'll cry. But mostly it's a comedy movie so that is really good. After Home Alone we watched the Avengers.

Just a quick chapter. I really hope all you guys like the book so far. I might do a sequel I'm not sure. But who's ready for the Q&A I only have one question so I'm gonna answer that and maybe a few questions my friends came up with. So yay! I'm doing the Q&A in a hour or two ~ Kenlee Faith❤️