Break Down

I woke up to Tom was no longer holding me. I looked around relaxing I was in my own room. Did Tom carry me back here? I got out of bed and changed into shorts and a grey tank top. I walked out into the hallway and to the living room seeing that Uncle Scott was sitting on the couch watching TV. I guess Tom, Chris H, and dad left to go film. I bet my dad has a hangover. I walked over to the couch and laid down.
A few moments later I woke up from a nap to sound of my phone going off.
When do I tell him? - Tom
Whenever you want. Just remember to tell him not to get upset with me - Megan
Okay I'll tell him here in a few minutes before we finish this scene - Tom
Okay. Thank you! - Megan
I looked at the time on my phone and realized Chris would be home in an hour. Wow I took a long nap. Uncle Scott wasn't in the living room but I heard the shower running. I got up and walked back to my room quietly and closed the door behind me. I really hope everything goes well. I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling. Maybe Chris will just ask why I didn't tell him. What if he gets mad? What if he takes me back to Boston? What if-
I was cut off by the front door slamming shut and East barking loudly. Uh oh. I looked out my window to see Chris's car in the drive way. He's home early! Crap! I heard foot steps coming towards my bedroom door. This is the time where I freak out. "Megan open the door please" Chris said his voice sounding hurt. Did I hurt him? I opened the door slowly. My hand is shaking!
"Yes?" I said my voice barley above a whisper.
"We need to talk" he said as I let him into my room. He sat down on my bed and I sat down beside him. "Why?"
"I was scared to tell you the truth because every time I talk about my parents I just break down" I said pulling my knees to my chest.
"Megan. You can always tell me the truth and you know that" Chris said as I buried my face in my knees. I tried hiding my tears but it didn't work. "Megan Rose Evans. Look at me."
I didn't move.
"Look at me" he said his voice rising a little. I looked at him. My cheeks are stained with tears. "You can always tell me things. No matter what they are I will always love you no matter what. You're my daughter."
"I was just worried that you would send me back to Boston because I didn't tell you" I said.
"Really? I would never! You're to fun to be around" he said pulling me into the warmest hug I've ever gotten from him or anybody else. I feel like this is where I belong. I didn't belong with my real father. God made this happen for a reason. This I better than my old life. I feel safe when I'm around Chris. I feel like he is my real father but I know he's not. He's my dad now. And that's all that matters.
"I hope you know you think out loud" Chris said laughing.
"Crap" I said he continued to squeeze me tighter.
"I'm glad you feel safe around me. And that you feel like I'm your real father. I just wish I would've been there for you when you were younger" he said kissing my forehead.
"Well you were there. I watched your movies when I was younger. I liked watching those movies" I said with a warm smile.
"I love you" he said.
"I love you too" I said I just sat there wrapped in my fathers arms as if nothing in this world could separate us.