Baking

I watched Chris get out the ingredients. He was gonna make cookies and I decided to help him. Now I only know how to make cake and other things just not homemade cookies. By the time we finished making the batter my hands were covered in flour. Chris separated the cookies onto a pan and put them into the oven. As soon as he turned around I put two flour hand prints on his shirt. I looked up and smiled at the meatball. I moved my hands to reveal my work of art.
"Megan!" Chris said but he couldn't help but laugh. When he looked up from my beautiful art work I saw the expression on his face which was spelling out run. I ran out of the kitchen as fast as I could hearing the meatball behind me. I quickly made it to the bathroom and shut the door locking it. Which the lock wouldn't prevent anything. I washed my hands off and dried my hands. The door handle jiggled for a little then the lock started moving. I opened the cabinet below and hid in that. I heard the door swing open. The shower opened and I heard footsteps. The cabinet door swung open. I let out a scream.
"I knew it!" Chris said as I crawled out of the cabinet.
"You know. You just made it easy to get to you" he said as I dived back towards the cabinet but he quickly grabbed me.
"HA HA" he said as he carried me out of the bathroom and down the hallway. I tried to get away but it was no use.
"Put me down" I said laughing. I took him by surprise by moving the other way and getting out of his grip. I let out a loud laugh as I ran through the living room and into Chris's bedroom. I hid behind a chair in his room and waited. Then I forgot something. The door to the backyard in his room is open. A dark shadow towered over me as I slowly turned to see my dad.
"Hehehe hi" I said waving with a small smile.

*Hides behind Chris* hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted for 1 day. I feel bad. Also I feel bad for not updating any of my avengers and marvel books I've been so busy. I'm sorry 😢 but to make up for this by promising there will be a sequel to Adopted By Chris Evans! I know I'm excited to. I'm gonna leave you guys with a big cliff hanger at the end of this book😄 ~Kenlee Faith❤️