Messing With Loki

Okay I may or may not have messed with Tom once again. Never mess with Tom's pudding! I hid his pudding in many different places at his house. Chris was finishing up with filming and I was chilling at Tom's place sense he had a day off with filming Thor. "MEGAN WHERE IS MY PUDDING!!!???" Tom asked loudly. Let's just say I died of laughter.
"Hidden" I said between laughter.
"Give me hints!" He said staring at me making me only laugh louder.
"Let's just say it's somewhere where you shouldn't keep pudding" I said as he ran for his bedroom. It's all in the bathroom hidden in the shower.
"Where are they?!" He yelled.
"Where else shouldn't pudding be?!" I asked. I heard his footsteps run towards the bathroom.
"AH HA!!!!" He said finding the stash of pudding. He came out with a punch of pudding.
"Thought you were clever" he said laughing.
"I thought" I said smiling because I knew what was gonna happen next.
"WHERES MY CHOCOLATE CANDY!!!" He yelled making me laugh uncontrollably.
"I hid it" I said I heard him let out growl.
Later Tom found his precious candy and we watched one of his movies which I enjoyed. War Horse was good. We also watched Mary Poppins. We both sang along to some of the songs which was fun. We started watching a movie that I haven't watched sense 2006. HAPPY FEET!!!! I wuv Mumble! I remember I loved the movie so much that I had a penguin stuffed animal. I got it when we went to Baltimore Aquarium together as a family. Chase was just a little baby. Chase cried when the dolphin show ended.
Tom fell asleep so I decided to make Tea. I have no idea how to make this. Let's just say when he woke up his kitchen was a mess. His eyes opened seeing me in front of him with a cup with tea in it. "I tried to make tea" I said putting it on the table and went to clean up the mess I had made.
After I cleaned my mess I fell asleep on the couch but yet I was still awake just a little bit. I heard the door close and Chris's voice. Next thing I knew I was lifted off the couch and was carried outside to the car. I didn't feel like getting up so I didn't "wake" up.

Sorry for it being short. Just another short and sweet chapters! ~Kenlee Faith❤️