Run!

So today Chris surprised me and said he had two days off from working on SnowPiercer but then he had to go back. So your probably wondering what I'm doing at the moment. Glad you asked. I'm running for my life. Reason is let's just say big bag of flour and a mad father. So running is a good thing when you're being chased by a flour covered father. I had to laugh at my good work. All I did was as soon as he walked out of his room I pulled a rope and it dumped onto him. He looks like he needs a tan. I ran very fast trying to get away from him but there's a problem. He's fast than me. A strange squeak escaped my mouth as I felt two arms wrap around and pull me off the ground. Chris laughed in triumph as he lifted me up and over his shoulder. I started to kick and squirm but it was no use. Again my pranks end up me getting thrown over someone's shoulder. My body was then cold and wet. Pool. And Chris jumped into the pool right next to me. Chris started laughing. "That's what happens when you prank me" Chris said as we swam to the steps of the pool.
"Remind me to never do that again" I said staring at him as we exited the pool.
Today me and Chris were just gonna have a fun movie day. YAY!!! I like watching movies with Chris. After I took a shower and changed into dry cloths me and Chris started watching Aladdin. I love Robin Williams! Best comedian ever! It was probably 3:00 and I was getting tired. I rested my head on my dad's lap I could feel his eyes staring at me and a smile form on his face as he took the advantage to make me fall asleep sense he knew what would do it. He started humming that song again. It was soothing ,I felt my eyes grow heavy. And with that I fell asleep once again. Basically we fell asleep for a good while. We woke up at 6:00! The rest of the night was full of playing with East, eating dinner, more movies, and more sleep.

Sorry for it being short but I thought about a short and sweet chapter. Guys I'd love it if you could give me some awesome ideas for some chapters in the future. I'm kinda looking forward to adding feels in the book! I hope there are already some feels in it. But like I was saying I'd love it if You guys could give me some awesome ideas for some chapters. And maybe we can do a Q & A! I've seen a bunch of other authors on here do Q & As so I thought it would be fun. ~ Kenlee Faith❤️