Sick Day

Thank you for the idea for the Chapter 'Strangers' @coley321321321 ~ Kenlee Faith❤️.

It's been a week ever sense I was kidnaped and those guys were put in jail. Chris has been overprotective for the last few days. I can't go on walks without someone with me. Well I can't go on walks anyway because I'm stuck at home being sick!
I sat in my room watching Iron Man 2. I'm literally surrounded by tissues on my bed I threw most of them away but some are still there sense I didn't want to clean them. Life of a lazy person. Scarlet has stopped by multiple times while dad was shooting SnowPiercer. Scarlet has become a mother figure at the moment. But when she's busy Tom comes along with Chicken Noodle Soup. One time Robert came because Tom was busy filming Thor: The Dark World. So at the moment I'm wrapped in a blanket and Hayley Atwell is here at the house she's probably in the kitchen making something good. I love her cooking. Hayley entered the room with a bowl of noodle soup. "Before you eat the soup Chris told me to check your temperature" she said giving me the thermometer. I put it into my mouth and waited for it to beep. When it beeped I pulled it out and gave it to Hayley. "103 degrees. Well you're doing better than yesterday."
"Yeah" I said taking the soup from her and started eating it. She told me she'd be back tomorrow because someone else was here to take the shift. When she left a familiar face walked in. "Hey Uncle Scott."
"Hey kid!" Uncle Scott said gently hugging me.
"Let me guess Chris gave you a list of things to do" I said.
"Yeah. First one says get Megan to take a nap" he said.
"I'm not 2 years old" I said as Uncle Scott started taking tissues off my bed and throwing them into the trash.
"I don't care now take a nap. You need sleep, it helps when your sick" he said.
"Fine" I said laying down. Scott gave me a kiss on the forehead like my dad does and left the room. Next thing I knew I drifted off to sleep.
I woke up maybe somewhere around 3:00 or 4:00. 4:30 is when I woke up from my nap. I know that dad will be home at 7:30 so I got out of bed and went to take a nice warm shower. I love taking a shower when I'm sick. I changed into sweatpants and a Captain America sweatshirt. I walked down the hallway towards the living room seeing someone standing there switching through TV channels. It wasn't Scott or Tom. This guy was shorter than Tom then I realized who it was.
"Hey Mark" I said as Mark Ruffalo turned and faced me giving me a smile.
"Glad to see your up from your nap" he said as I walked to the couch and sat down.
"When did Scott leave?" I asked.
"An hour ago. He had to go back to Boston for a family emergency" he said.
"Oh okay" I said as we started watching The Avengers. It was one TV!
It was 6:20 when the movie ended and my dad would be home soon. Me and Mark started playing scrabble. When he won the game so we started playing Go Fish. By the time we were done playing it was about 7:00 and Mark got a text from someone my guess his wife and he had to leave so it was just me and East.
Next thing I knew my dad was already home and had a bag of groceries.
"Got you something" he said taking out medicine.
"What flavor?" I asked.
"Grape" he said pouring the grape medicine in the small cup in comes with. He handed me the cup. "Drink up."
I looked at the medicine as if it were poison.
"Megan please drink it. It'll help you feel better" my dad said as he filled East's dog bowl. I quickly drank the medicine then took a long sip of cold water.
"Can you make soup for dinner?" I asked getting up and hugged him.
"Sure" he said messing up my hair.
"Yay" I said with a stuffy nose. After dinner I was really tired so Chris decided that I'd go to bed early. As soon as I laid down I went to sleep.